November 17, 2018, 10:30:47 AM

Author Topic: How should we set up away?  (Read 2586 times)

February 13, 2018, 05:27:18 PM
Read 2586 times

bogie

Itís clearly a problem for us and has been a while. Last time iI remember us being half OK away from home was Martinez was it? Think that was a team with more pace and goals on the break and wouldnít be surprised if that was the answer...

Back 5

Beni Rooney Gana (more tackles and work?)

Walcott DCL Bolasie (more pace but less guile, plenty of work from DCL and will keep the ball well?)

Donít think we can play the same way away from home and we need to find some kind of formula...

you no after getting banned I said I would not get into it with shit calls but in the name of god man Bolasie do you watch are games at all
if we can get any money for him in the summer take it and run

February 13, 2018, 05:40:28 PM
Reply #1

bogie

"I'm not sure Bolasie is consistent enough to play him away from home where we'll be on the back foot for most of the game. Letting him run at tired defences at home is about as much as i would allow for him. He's one of the first players we should be looking at selling in the summer"

You see how it's possible to get an opinion across without denigrating somebody?

I am not getting into all that BUT I do hope it went both ways

I don't even think we should risk playing him in the last 10 mins of home games for the team and he might get a leg break then we are stuck with him

give davy klaassen his spot on the bench him coming on for Tom Davis for the last 15/20 would make more sense