July 17, 2018, 08:11:14 PM

Poll

Which would you prefer, if they were the only choices?

Author Topic: 7th and more Allardyce or 10th and a new manager?  (Read 5640 times)

February 16, 2018, 04:58:52 AM
Read 5640 times

bogie

looking at that think them running this might want to think about having it for only Everton fans

but it will not mater 7th is in the bag

February 16, 2018, 05:03:12 AM
Reply #1

bogie

I reckon Allardyce would love it if Everton finished one point above relegation especially winning that point last game of the season so he can polish his crown and wear it for the media love-in....the narcissistic bollock.

and I reckon your talking shit that even you don't believe but hey

February 16, 2018, 05:37:34 AM
Reply #2

bogie

Not to go all "grammar police" but like most of your posts I've absolutely no idea what this is meant to say?

that's your problem not mine I on the other hand know what you trying to say and do so sad really

February 16, 2018, 05:38:08 PM
Reply #3

bogie

funny how  things turn around I a thread something like this one a few weeks ago I posted that I would be happy with 8th or 7th if it did not take us into Europa league with the world cup and all this summer , and I got hammered on here by the same members that are now saying they would be happy with 10th

so for them saying they would be happy with 10th how can i believe that when it is clear that even yous don't

if your reposts on this start with if,s or but,s your only digging the hole deeper 

February 16, 2018, 06:18:52 PM
Reply #4

bogie

We were 13th when he took over, not 17th

ffs tell me when we went looking a new manager were we 13th

stop with the trying to make it look better than it was you talking to people that seen how bad it was

February 16, 2018, 10:20:49 PM
Reply #5

bogie

Finding reasons to get him out ??  Travelled from Denmark to Watch us "play" Spurs and Arsenal away. Reason enough to get him sacked ASAP.

I call bull shit on that show me you stubs and pic of you at the game

February 16, 2018, 10:25:34 PM
Reply #6

bogie

For Lxxx: 65% have voted for 10th with Allardyce out - that is an example for the definition of most

The term "most managers" would, therefore, become self-explanatory

I am one of the 35% who would like to see us finish as high as possible(7th) in return for honouring the remainder of Sam's contract with a new manager installed for 2019-20 season

Patience is a virtue and good things come to those who wait - and stand by their word

is that the same most that some 5/6 weeks ago hammered me and a few other for saying they did not want Europa league next year

65% lol well you take the bandwagon posters out and your down to about 35% tops and 50% of them wanted 7th 5 weeks ago

February 16, 2018, 10:28:38 PM
Reply #7

bogie

Who opened the window and let this daft cunt in?

reported now lets see if it works both ways

February 16, 2018, 10:37:46 PM
Reply #8

bogie

The choice is europa league and Sam stays

You didn't want europa league cos you thought it's too much for us

Most on here would live Europe again

Most on here don't want Sam.

So, the majority will say no Europe as long as Sam is gone

It's not rocket science

yeah and most on here would be happy with marco silva but to anyone outside of the haters on here it would see us go down the guy linked with west brom today

February 16, 2018, 10:39:32 PM
Reply #9

bogie

There is a difference between calling someone a cunt and actually posting like a cunt and calling people plazzy supporters on a website for Everton supporters though ...no?.

I got banned for calling someone a C... ok now go away

February 16, 2018, 11:17:45 PM
Reply #10

bogie

Last I read he was linked with Chelsea but imo he wasn't exactly what I wanted but I still think he is more progressive than Allardyce yes

Chelsea was that you linked him with them ahh bless

February 16, 2018, 11:19:06 PM
Reply #11

bogie

Yet to see anyone put a coherent defence of Allardyce up yet.

same can be said the other way round all I here is but I just don't like him

February 18, 2018, 07:09:41 PM
Reply #12

bogie

You were not banned for solely calling someone a cunt
well you had seen what was going on and warned me over it and did nothing to the 3/4/5/6 members that were having a go at me
so I had a pop at you I did see the ban coming no big deal

February 19, 2018, 12:19:55 AM
Reply #13

bogie

You had a pop at me????
Must've missed that, don't assume is was me that banned you though

sorry mix up there with posting

yeah I seen the ban coming was sure it was you might not have been but no big deal