September 20, 2018, 11:24:26 AM

Poll

Which would you prefer, if they were the only choices?

Author Topic: 7th and more Allardyce or 10th and a new manager?  (Read 6340 times)

February 16, 2018, 09:03:55 PM
Reply #120

BlueForYou

For Lxxx: 65% have voted for 10th with Allardyce out - that is an example for the definition of most

The term "most managers" would, therefore, become self-explanatory

I am one of the 35% who would like to see us finish as high as possible(7th) in return for honouring the remainder of Sam's contract with a new manager installed for 2019-20 season

Patience is a virtue and good things come to those who wait - and stand by their word

« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 09:08:27 PM by BlueForYou »
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

February 16, 2018, 10:20:49 PM
Reply #121

bogie

Finding reasons to get him out ??  Travelled from Denmark to Watch us "play" Spurs and Arsenal away. Reason enough to get him sacked ASAP.

I call bull shit on that show me you stubs and pic of you at the game

February 16, 2018, 10:23:52 PM
Reply #122

Lxxx

For Lxxx: 65% have voted for 10th with Allardyce out - that is an example for the definition of most

I am one of the 35% who would like to see us finish as high as possible(7th) in return for honouring the remainder of Sam's contract with a new manager installed for 2019-20 season

Patience is a virtue and good things come to those who wait - and stand by their word

Your quote was 'most managers wouldn't want to manage Everton.' Currently Sam is one of the highest paid managers in world football, we're in the top 10 spenders in Europe and our majority shareholder has told the world money will never be an issue under his watch.

I'd suggest most managers would be interested in the job.

February 16, 2018, 10:24:42 PM
Reply #123

bacon sarnie

I call bull shit on that show me you stubs and pic of you at the game

Who opened the window and let this daft cunt in?

February 16, 2018, 10:25:34 PM
Reply #124

bogie

is that the same most that some 5/6 weeks ago hammered me and a few other for saying they did not want Europa league next year

65% lol well you take the bandwagon posters out and your down to about 35% tops and 50% of them wanted 7th 5 weeks ago

February 16, 2018, 10:28:38 PM
Reply #125

bogie

Who opened the window and let this daft cunt in?

reported now lets see if it works both ways

February 16, 2018, 10:30:15 PM
Reply #126

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
is that the same most that some 5/6 weeks ago hammered me and a few other for saying they did not want Europa league next year

65% lol well you take the bandwagon posters out and your down to about 35% tops and 50% of them wanted 7th 5 weeks ago
The choice is europa league and Sam stays

You didn't want europa league cos you thought it's too much for us

Most on here would love Europe again

Most on here don't want Sam.

So, the majority will say no Europe as long as Sam is gone

It's not rocket science
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 10:35:02 PM by Jimmywhack »
Simply simply lovely

February 16, 2018, 10:31:26 PM
Reply #127

BlueForYou

After the long wait for a manager after Koeman was sacked, then ending up with someone that supposedly turned us down a couple of weeks before - quote "it would appear that most managers don't want to manage Everton" unquote
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 01:52:21 AM by BlueForYou »
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

February 16, 2018, 10:34:20 PM
Reply #128

gizzblue

reported now lets see if it works both ways
There is a difference between calling someone a cunt and actually posting like a cunt and calling people plazzy supporters on a website for Everton supporters though ...no?.

February 16, 2018, 10:37:46 PM
Reply #129

bogie

The choice is europa league and Sam stays

You didn't want europa league cos you thought it's too much for us

Most on here would live Europe again

Most on here don't want Sam.

So, the majority will say no Europe as long as Sam is gone

It's not rocket science

yeah and most on here would be happy with marco silva but to anyone outside of the haters on here it would see us go down the guy linked with west brom today

February 16, 2018, 10:38:05 PM
Reply #130

BlueForYou

It's all gone Mickie Most around here

Harry Catterick

February 16, 2018, 10:39:32 PM
Reply #131

bogie

There is a difference between calling someone a cunt and actually posting like a cunt and calling people plazzy supporters on a website for Everton supporters though ...no?.

I got banned for calling someone a C... ok now go away

February 16, 2018, 10:41:13 PM
Reply #132

Cereal Killer

I voted for 7th but I in no way hold the same view as you in regards to Allardyce

He is a corrupt, self serving manager who shouldn't be anywhere near the club. I don't want him here, I don't want to see us basically forfeiting games without a fight and playing shit football constantly

But i do want us to finish as high as possible every year

So don't assume that 35% of voters are happy with him and want to honour a contract etc etc, that wasn't the poll

February 16, 2018, 10:42:25 PM
Reply #133

BlueForYou

Harry Catterick

February 16, 2018, 10:57:28 PM
Reply #134

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Yet to see anyone put a coherent defence of Allardyce up yet.