September 25, 2018, 09:56:01 AM

Poll

Which would you prefer, if they were the only choices?

Author Topic: 7th and more Allardyce or 10th and a new manager?  (Read 6503 times)

February 16, 2018, 01:07:02 AM
Read 6503 times

Cereal Killer

I can't stand Allardyce, he's shit and not for us, but in terms of this poll

Rather 7th

Bigger problems higher up than the manager need resolving first and sooner

We need an actual DoF who knows what they're doing to be in control of transfers in the summer, not letting Walsh piss away another 100m on players Sam fancies.

Would be good if the DoF was in place long before the summer though so they can get a feel for the club, the players, what we need etc

They'll dictate the players we go for, not Sam, and if they don't think he can get the right performances out of them (more than likely not) then we can get rid, at least there would be hopefully more of a long term plan in place

Whether we get a new manager or not, next season will be another write off if Walsh is still here

February 16, 2018, 10:41:13 PM
Reply #1

Cereal Killer

For Lxxx: 65% have voted for 10th with Allardyce out - that is an example for the definition of most

The term "most managers" would, therefore, become self-explanatory

I am one of the 35% who would like to see us finish as high as possible(7th) in return for honouring the remainder of Sam's contract with a new manager installed for 2019-20 season

Patience is a virtue and good things come to those who wait - and stand by their word

I voted for 7th but I in no way hold the same view as you in regards to Allardyce

He is a corrupt, self serving manager who shouldn't be anywhere near the club. I don't want him here, I don't want to see us basically forfeiting games without a fight and playing shit football constantly

But i do want us to finish as high as possible every year

So don't assume that 35% of voters are happy with him and want to honour a contract etc etc, that wasn't the poll