July 17, 2018, 07:23:18 AM

Poll

Which would you prefer, if they were the only choices?

Author Topic: 7th and more Allardyce or 10th and a new manager?  (Read 5635 times)

February 15, 2018, 11:00:06 PM
Read 5635 times

KoemansNumberTens

most would much rather fail than be a success with someone they don't like

February 16, 2018, 12:03:05 AM
Reply #1

KoemansNumberTens

February 16, 2018, 12:05:25 AM
Reply #2

KoemansNumberTens

I think regardless of league position the fans need to start voicing their disapproval at games before the end of the season to make sure its crystal clear we need a fresh start. Our exec team need to act quickly in removing and installing a new manager asap so we don't have another farcical situation. I hope the Fonseca rumours are true and hes in place the day after the final game of the season

Yep let's boo and protest regardless of how we do.

Fucking fans who put up with kenwrights bullshit should now protest someone regardless of the job they do

February 18, 2018, 07:07:20 PM
Reply #3

KoemansNumberTens

I got banned for calling someone a cunt too. Think it might be frowned upon

February 19, 2018, 12:27:37 PM
Reply #4

KoemansNumberTens

No
Not for solely calling someone a cunt.

Well I'm generally quite annoying too. I don't think that helped

February 19, 2018, 07:20:01 PM
Reply #5

KoemansNumberTens

Even if we finished 7th and qualified for Europe, I wouldn't want Sam here next year.

What about if we finish 7th with a great end to the season and there's no clear proven options for a different manager

February 19, 2018, 07:29:34 PM
Reply #6

KoemansNumberTens

What a ridiculous statement.

In what sense. Most seem to want anyone but and it seems to be regardless of the current managers performance

February 19, 2018, 07:39:14 PM
Reply #7

KoemansNumberTens

It's a ridiculous statement to query that there are no other options out there other than Sam Allardyce, a guy we had to tempt out of retirement with one big top up for his pension.

I'm not saying no other options other than. I'm ruling out all the daft 1s people voted for like simeone and ancolotte (excuse the spelling)

I'm talking about a great finish to the season then would we rather have allardyce or say silva... or some other flavour of the month

7th is all we can manage I just wondered if a really strong finish would see people lose their appetite for another long search

February 19, 2018, 07:51:49 PM
Reply #8

KoemansNumberTens

I thought it was ridiculous more so because it suggested a great end to the season.

I actually assumed that's what he meant

It just seems there's an assumption that we will continue as we are performance wise til the end of the season and finish anywhere between 7th and 9th. Just wondered if a good 7th made any difference to a 7th as we currently are

February 19, 2018, 08:09:53 PM
Reply #9

KoemansNumberTens

And what should me Aunty do with that new set of bollocks while weíre st it?

I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Nothing is certain. It's all ifs and buts the entire thread

February 19, 2018, 08:33:58 PM
Reply #10

KoemansNumberTens

Like in King Ralph? They all get electrocuted at once in a freak accident?

Well we don't have a great track record with managers. You that confident we won't have a long failed chase for a flavour of the month before we get someone we don't like? Or maybe a successful chase for a flavour of the month like Martinez or koeman were