September 22, 2018, 08:32:49 AM

Author Topic: Watford v Everton  (Read 11844 times)

February 23, 2018, 03:48:09 AM
Reply #45

eyesalwaysblue

It's all Martinas fault, all of it.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

February 23, 2018, 03:58:29 AM
Reply #46

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Martina, mori and Williams in the same defence.

Imagine that.

To be fair, I fancy mori to bag a good few goals in a Sam allardyce team with Sigurdsson pinging balls in.

February 23, 2018, 04:04:32 AM
Reply #47

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Christ. If memory serves me, Mori is a massive steaming pile of poo. But the state of our defence with Martina and Kenny (I know he's a good kid n all but..) and Williams gifting 1 goal a game, you know Mori won't even come close to being the weak link.

Who would've fucking thunk it.

They say absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

February 23, 2018, 07:50:25 AM
Reply #48

Robber Rodwell

Never dreamed about a football match before in my life.  The other night I actually dreamed that we beat Watford by a score of 6-1.  Even in the dream I was shocked at the scoreline.  (no alcohol was consumed prior to this dream.  Probably not going to happen, but if it does, you heard it here first lol

February 23, 2018, 12:15:17 PM
Reply #49

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Never dreamed about a football match before in my life.  The other night I actually dreamed that we beat Watford by a score of 6-1.  Even in the dream I was shocked at the scoreline.  (no alcohol was consumed prior to this dream.  Probably not going to happen, but if it does, you heard it here first lol

In my dream before i woke up I was in a Subway talking to a manager about how to make a perfect sandwich when the strip mall(I must have been in America?) it was in was attacked by terrorists who fired an RPG at the building.  We helped get customers to safety before sneaking out the back where my team of fellow superhero types were just arriving in our Thundertank rip off.  I'd just climbed inside through the roof and was about to put my cool as fuck suit on when i woke up.

Think mine has a more realistic chance of happening this Saturday than an Allardyce team scoring 6 in one game away from home.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 12:16:31 PM by Goaljira »
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

February 23, 2018, 02:34:46 PM
Reply #50

Cereal Killer

In my dream before i woke up I was in a Subway talking to a manager about how to make a perfect sandwich when the strip mall(I must have been in America?) it was in was attacked by terrorists who fired an RPG at the building.  We helped get customers to safety before sneaking out the back where my team of fellow superhero types were just arriving in our Thundertank rip off.  I'd just climbed inside through the roof and was about to put my cool as fuck suit on when i woke up.

Think mine has a more realistic chance of happening this Saturday than an Allardyce team scoring 6 in one game away from home.

So you're saying we'll score 7?......  :smug:

February 23, 2018, 03:57:33 PM
Reply #51

Macca77

February 23, 2018, 03:58:39 PM
Reply #52

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Coleman has clearly been rushed back.

February 23, 2018, 04:01:56 PM
Reply #53

Macca77

No Schneiderlin tomorrow, he didn't go to Dubai with the squad due to family reasons.

Mori not ready

February 23, 2018, 04:08:53 PM
Reply #54

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
No Schneiderlin tomorrow, he didn't go to Dubai with the squad due to family reasons.

Mori not ready

Kind of feel bad for booing him now.

February 23, 2018, 05:38:27 PM
Reply #55

Toddacelli

I like FuMo (sorry Bally) and I hope he's back soon.

He's fast(ish), can tackle, is good in the air and a goal threat at set pieces.

If we can work the few howlers out of him he'll be sound.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

February 23, 2018, 06:48:37 PM
Reply #56

Bluenose 91

He's absolutely shit.

February 23, 2018, 07:11:30 PM
Reply #57

Gash

Global Moderator
Coleman has clearly been rushed back.

I think he was ill was for one game he missed. It's pretty common for a player to struggle with niggling injuries when they come back from a long lay off.

February 23, 2018, 08:29:45 PM
Reply #58

formerKHL

in the words of engerlunds greatest manager...

4-4-fucking 2.........

February 23, 2018, 08:47:48 PM
Reply #59

D15TIN

Mori not ready
Im sure I saw him on the pictures/videos, if that's true he's probably refusing to play with all the booing, fingers crossed!