October 17, 2018, 03:30:51 PM

Author Topic: Watford v Everton  (Read 12488 times)

February 20, 2018, 09:46:24 PM
Read 12488 times

Ross

Only West Brom and Southampton have a worse home record than them and only Huddersfield,  West Brom and Stoke have a worse away record than us.

Draw it is then.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 22, 2018, 11:59:41 PM
Reply #1

Ross

I reckon if he’s back in the team it’ll be as part of a back 3/5. Can’t see him introducing a new defensive pairing straight away while others a fit and available.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 24, 2018, 11:02:24 PM
Reply #2

Ross

Reckon Ashley Williams must have some proper dirt on Moshiri

February 25, 2018, 12:00:55 AM
Reply #3

Ross

Rooneys lad will be onto him tomorrow about his passing

February 25, 2018, 12:15:51 AM
Reply #4

Ross

The manager screaming “BENHIND..BEHIND...BEHIND...” when our centerbacks have the ball sums him up perfectly

February 25, 2018, 12:29:01 AM
Reply #5

Ross

Wonder what’s it to be?

A.45 minutes to push on and make a statement by going 7th

or

B. keep a clean sheet and make another step towards the managers “relegation” bonus

February 25, 2018, 12:32:01 AM
Reply #6

Ross

Neither.

Lose 2-0.

Can’t see that tbh, they’ve been pretty toothless and would need to up it several notches to look threatening.

February 25, 2018, 12:35:43 AM
Reply #7

Ross

Can anyone figure out why we continually have Rooney marking one of the oppositions centrebacks week after week?

February 25, 2018, 01:04:13 AM
Reply #8

Ross

Yeah just what we need a half arsed Schneiderlin that’ll sort us out...

February 25, 2018, 01:22:08 AM
Reply #9

Ross

Well we went for it with 30 seconds to go by throwing Pickford up for a corner.

February 25, 2018, 05:28:28 PM
Reply #10

Ross

Still can’t quite believe he was going to bring on Schneiderlin for the last 10 minutes when it was 0-0.

February 25, 2018, 05:55:55 PM
Reply #11

Ross

pathetic - that was what is was. Glad I didn't bother going. Waste of money and time watching this

Takes some commitment from you mate to watch us, honestly don’t know whether you should be applauded or locked up for your own good!

You deserve the weekend off either way and I reckon your place in Valhalla is safe.