September 24, 2018, 09:02:22 AM

Author Topic: Watford v Everton  (Read 11986 times)

February 23, 2018, 04:04:32 AM
Read 11986 times

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Christ. If memory serves me, Mori is a massive steaming pile of poo. But the state of our defence with Martina and Kenny (I know he's a good kid n all but..) and Williams gifting 1 goal a game, you know Mori won't even come close to being the weak link.

Who would've fucking thunk it.

They say absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

February 23, 2018, 12:15:17 PM
Reply #1

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Never dreamed about a football match before in my life.  The other night I actually dreamed that we beat Watford by a score of 6-1.  Even in the dream I was shocked at the scoreline.  (no alcohol was consumed prior to this dream.  Probably not going to happen, but if it does, you heard it here first lol

In my dream before i woke up I was in a Subway talking to a manager about how to make a perfect sandwich when the strip mall(I must have been in America?) it was in was attacked by terrorists who fired an RPG at the building.  We helped get customers to safety before sneaking out the back where my team of fellow superhero types were just arriving in our Thundertank rip off.  I'd just climbed inside through the roof and was about to put my cool as fuck suit on when i woke up.

Think mine has a more realistic chance of happening this Saturday than an Allardyce team scoring 6 in one game away from home.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 12:16:31 PM by Goaljira »

February 25, 2018, 12:13:37 AM
Reply #2

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
This is so tedious to watch.

February 25, 2018, 01:03:39 AM
Reply #3

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Dont boo him this time.

February 25, 2018, 01:04:02 AM
Reply #4

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Time does Ant and Dec start?

3 minutes ago.

February 25, 2018, 01:06:58 AM
Reply #5

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
How were we so open?

February 25, 2018, 01:13:13 AM
Reply #6

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Puts us back in the shit this

It really doesnt.

February 25, 2018, 01:16:44 AM
Reply #7

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
When i first went to Watford under Moyes we won 4-0 and Watford where in a similar position to now, when we are losing 1-0.

With Pints of Wine staying and the possibility of doing a Masters Degree elsewhere in another city all being well, I think I'll keep my 500 quid renewal money to myself this year.

Good.