December 13, 2018, 12:16:37 PM

Author Topic: Watford v Everton  (Read 14044 times)

February 25, 2018, 01:09:05 AM
Read 14044 times

Evertonian in NC

Haha, the sad cunt's ready to defend a 0-0 and now has to change the subs to try and get a draw. Fucking dinosaur.

I mean, it's Vicarage Road, you only hope to get out alive FFS
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

February 25, 2018, 01:17:37 AM
Reply #1

Evertonian in NC

As much as I like to bash Sam we just don't have very good players at the minute. He played what we would have thought was our best side but we're just a bit shit. We have a squad of players who look better on paper than on the pitch.

I'd say that outside of Tom Davies, Seamus Coleman, and the young players Allardyce doesn't use...everything about Everton is fair game to shit upon at present.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

February 25, 2018, 01:19:41 AM
Reply #2

Evertonian in NC

Wow, NICE from Pickford!

February 25, 2018, 01:22:16 AM
Reply #3

Evertonian in NC

Pickford been our best outfield player

Have a think on what that says.  Should embarrass so many people involved with Everton Football Club.

February 25, 2018, 01:25:02 AM
Reply #4

Evertonian in NC

Im just gutted. Totally gutted, at what we have become.

and how predictable it was.  This is what Allardyce does.  He hollows out your soul and your youth, until you are an empty shell of mediocre, aging graft.

Not that there was a super strong exoskeleton to begin with, mind...

February 25, 2018, 02:07:12 AM
Reply #5

Evertonian in NC

Did anyone expect any different

I almost bet on the nil-nil draw, the Moose-Hornets have turned into such vile shite.  One of those movable object/resistable force kinda things

February 25, 2018, 02:07:56 AM
Reply #6

Evertonian in NC

How is it possible to regress since Moshiri took over but be higher in the table?

Everton that.  And welcome to the new Premier League, where 7th and 17th seem functionally equivalent.

February 25, 2018, 02:12:37 AM
Reply #7

Evertonian in NC

Everton are the turd that even Allardyce can't fucking polish!
Thank you for fucking another weekend up you fat gravy swigging cunt!

of all today's angry comments, this is my very favourite.  I have shared it with my American Imaginary sporting friends.  :D

February 25, 2018, 09:38:02 PM
Reply #8

Evertonian in NC

I would've brought him on at half time.

Rooney was awful.

Rooney has been given too many minutes, and is predictably wearing down as the season drags on because he can only run like he does for so long now.  But we are being run like a carnival side show, so it's no surprise this goes unnoticed and unchecked.