December 10, 2018, 05:38:26 AM

Author Topic: Watford v Everton  (Read 13828 times)

February 25, 2018, 01:29:44 AM
Reply #450

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
I fancy us to come good and finish 9th.

February 25, 2018, 01:33:12 AM
Reply #451

Martip

Great try from Pickford.

Love his enthusiasm.
We 'll forgive him being crap then.

February 25, 2018, 01:35:26 AM
Reply #452

GrantyBoy78

Fullbacks are so important in the modern game and in Martina and Kenny weíve got arguably the worst FB pairing in the league. We all saw the difference when Sťamus played, recently. A lot of our issues are simply to do with quality.

February 25, 2018, 01:35:34 AM
Reply #453

indiantoffee1975

I find this imminent storm thats brewing and heading to the UK more interesting than watching our club.

Can't be fucked with the remainder of the season. If Allardyce isn't gone in the summer Moshiri needs shooting.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 01:41:30 AM by indiantoffee1975 »

February 25, 2018, 01:36:10 AM
Reply #454

Dr. Sponge

Owen Hargreaves was making a lot of sense, until he said Bolasie was a great player.

February 25, 2018, 01:36:47 AM
Reply #455

eyesalwaysblue

Walcott's found reverse pretty early in his Everton career, Williams and Keane are our worst combo,Rooney terrible, sig out of position and many many more..
I still despise Clive Thomas..

February 25, 2018, 01:37:43 AM
Reply #456

sam of the south

Owen Hargreaves was making a lot of sense, until he said Bolasie was a great player.

What was he saying?
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

February 25, 2018, 01:38:33 AM
Reply #457

blue slug

I find this imminent storm thats brewing and heading to the UK than watching our club.

Can't be fucked with the remainder of the season. If Allardyce isn't gone in the summer Moshiri needs shooting.

I really canít bare to watch us at the minute itís just utter shite, totally demoralising, I honestly feel worse about us now than in the mid 90s and thatís saying something

February 25, 2018, 01:38:43 AM
Reply #458

Dr. Sponge

What was he saying?

Watford could afford to change to 2 up top because Everton werenít a threat.

February 25, 2018, 01:40:47 AM
Reply #459

chang

In the 51 years I have followed Everton, I doubt there are more than a handful of occasions I've not gone out my way to watch / listen or at the very least get the result as the whistle blows, must be well over 2,500 matches ..........and that was the same today, poor stream, another window open for here, another for BBC sport.... delusionally smashing fuck out the F5 in the vain hope that we might score.

What's changed for me this season though is I'm sat here, not surprised at the score / performance, not angry, not disappointed, not blaming luck, the ref, the lino, in fact none of the things that make you a football fan are happening for me just now.

I want  my Everton back.

February 25, 2018, 01:42:48 AM
Reply #460

dunkster

Made me wanna kill myself watching that. Love to see the unforced errors stats for us.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

February 25, 2018, 01:44:15 AM
Reply #461

eyesalwaysblue

In the 51 years I have followed Everton, I doubt there are more than a handful of occasions I've not gone out my way to watch / listen or at the very least get the result as the whistle blows, must be well over 2,500 matches ..........and that was the same today, poor stream, another window open for here, another for BBC sport.... delusionally smashing fuck out the F5 in the vain hope that we might score.

What's changed for me this season though is I'm sat here, not surprised at the score / performance, not angry, not disappointed, not blaming luck, the ref, the lino, in fact none of the things that make you a football fan are happening for me just now.

I want  my Everton back.
Same here like a void has opened in the football feeling department..
I still despise Clive Thomas..

February 25, 2018, 01:44:23 AM
Reply #462

Lxxx

Our away form is just ridiculous.

Watford werenít very good either, it was pretty even in terms of both teams being kinda ineffective. Their subs at least got them a chance that they took, our subs offered very little. Although in fairness the starting XI didnít do much either.

I donít think Bolasie should be playing again this season mind you, just dreadful right now. Give Vlasic a go.

Canít say Tosun did himself any favours either, thought he was poor and we lost the work rate of Niasse too.

Yep. Thought Tosun didnít do himself any favours really. We needed Niasseís energy on for the last half hour not his stroll around the pitch.

February 25, 2018, 01:46:35 AM
Reply #463

indiantoffee1975

I really canít bare to watch us at the minute itís just utter shite, totally demoralising, I honestly feel worse about us now than in the mid 90s and thatís saying something

As a businessmen you have to question yourself and say how the fuck do you manage to spunk £200 plus million on players yet end up with Allardyce as manger.

Is that really all Moshiri could find in that predicament?? Clearly he is an absolute plank from a footballing point of view if hiring Allardyce was soley down to him.

February 25, 2018, 01:52:09 AM
Reply #464

Gash

Global Moderator
It's ok, it's all the players faults.

Not sure on the 'Will Keane' comment, whether that's a BBC typo or he genuinely called him that.

Everton manager Sam Allardyce speaking to MOTD:

On the goal: Itís only our fault. It couldíve been avoided quite easily. There was hesitation between Wayne Rooney and Cuco Martina in the build up to the goal, and if you give Troy Deeney that much room in the box, he generally he scores.

On the result: It looked like a well-deserved draw, so bitterly disappointing result. In the final third we didnít cause them any problems.

When you get chances like Will Keaneís from three yards out and you donít score you know itís not your day.

On their performance: The players have to take more responsibility and say to themselves ĎIf we canít win, donít lose the gameí. And it wasnít great play from Watford for the goal, it was our poor defending. We let Watford get at us and they full capitalised.