June 21, 2018, 04:18:18 AM

Author Topic: Watford v Everton  (Read 9291 times)

February 25, 2018, 03:13:48 AM
Reply #480

Redartin

Well i'm pleased he got us some wins when he came in and sort of steadied the ship.

But we've been gash in most of the games and it will only continue next season.

He's got to be let go at 4:50pm 13th May 2018 (barring loads of injury time), do a Chelsea with Ancelotti

Seriously though he has to go at the end of this season, this shit isn't going to get any better no matter who we buy
I'd let him go at 22.00pm on 24th Feb 2018 just in time for breaking news on MOTD.

It would certainly make my Sat night
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 03:15:46 AM by Redartin »

February 25, 2018, 03:21:32 AM
Reply #481

blue slug

Canít argue with that redartin

February 25, 2018, 03:27:28 AM
Reply #482

sam of the south

It's ok, it's all the players faults.

Not sure on the 'Will Keane' comment, whether that's a BBC typo or he genuinely called him that.

Everton manager Sam Allardyce speaking to MOTD:

On the goal: Itís only our fault. It couldíve been avoided quite easily. There was hesitation between Wayne Rooney and Cuco Martina in the build up to the goal, and if you give Troy Deeney that much room in the box, he generally he scores.

On the result: It looked like a well-deserved draw, so bitterly disappointing result. In the final third we didnít cause them any problems.

When you get chances like Will Keaneís from three yards out and you donít score you know itís not your day.

On their performance: The players have to take more responsibility and say to themselves ĎIf we canít win, donít lose the gameí. And it wasnít great play from Watford for the goal, it was our poor defending. We let Watford get at us and they full capitalised.

ĎIf we canít win, donít lose the game.í

And this sums him up.

It is precisely because we donít pressure teams, or open them up, and donít try to win games, that many of them feel safe to have a go at us because we pose them very little threat if they lose possession when pouring forward.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

February 25, 2018, 03:35:04 AM
Reply #483

Gash

Global Moderator

And this sums him up.

It is precisely because we donít pressure teams, or open them up, and donít try to win games, that many of them feel safe to have a go at us because we pose them very little threat if they lose possession when pouring forward.

He'd decided about the 75th minute we couldn't win, that's why he was looking to make the defensive changes. Any manager with a bit of bollocks would have gone after them, we weren't great but they were shite as well and maybe with a bit of ambition we could have won.

February 25, 2018, 03:37:19 AM
Reply #484

bluenuck

And this sums him up.

And hence why we lose.

2 more wins and we can forget about all this.

This team needs an enema.

February 25, 2018, 03:37:31 AM
Reply #485

Zoolander

Well
I fell asleep and missed the entire second half
That never happens. Maybe itís my age, or maybe itís the dire shite we produce week in week out.

February 25, 2018, 03:40:30 AM
Reply #486

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

Not sure on the 'Will Keane' comment, whether that's a BBC typo or he genuinely called him that.

On the goal: It's only our fault. It could've been avoided quite easily. There was hesitation between Wayne Rooney and Cuco Martina in the build up to the goal, and if you give Troy Deeney that much room in the box, he generally he scores.

On the result: It looked like a well-deserved draw, so bitterly disappointing result. In the final third we didn't cause them any problems.

When you get chances like Will Keane's from three yards out and you don't score you know it's not your day.

On their performance: The players have to take more responsibility and say to themselves "If we can't win, don't lose the game'. And it wasn't great play from Watford for the goal, it was our poor defending. We let Watford get at us and they full capitalised.
Create a chance for Keane?
Pretty much an up and under

Genuinely give up on anyone who thinks this is the future for Everton

If you give Deeney the room.... First goal in open play all season

Well earned draw but we didn't hurt them.... What did we earn then

I'm sorry, he simply needs to go... Now
Simply simply lovely

February 25, 2018, 03:41:28 AM
Reply #487

SANA_DR0

Well
I fell asleep and missed the entire second half
That never happens. Maybe itís my age, or maybe itís the dire shite we produce week in week out.

wish i'd been asleep all year and missed the entire season.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

February 25, 2018, 03:41:52 AM
Reply #488

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Best thing about the game was Calvert Lewin showing off his eight pack.

February 25, 2018, 03:43:27 AM
Reply #489

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

On the goal: Itís only our fault. It couldíve been avoided quite easily. There was hesitation between Wayne Rooney and Cuco Martina in the build up to the goal, and if you give Troy Deeney that much room in the box, he generally he scores.

On the result: It looked like a well-deserved draw, so bitterly disappointing result. In the final third we didnít cause them any problems.

When you get chances like Will Keaneís from three yards out and you donít score you know itís not your day.

On their performance: The players have to take more responsibility and say to themselves ĎIf we canít win, donít lose the gameí. And it wasnít great play from Watford for the goal, it was our poor defending. We let Watford get at us and they full capitalised.

Did he say Will Keane or is that a typo?

February 25, 2018, 03:44:41 AM
Reply #490

Gash

Global Moderator
Did he say Will Keane or is that a typo?

That's what I said, not sure if he said that or it's a typo?

February 25, 2018, 03:47:13 AM
Reply #491

Simon Paul

Administrator
He MUST know his players names, surely to god

February 25, 2018, 03:48:29 AM
Reply #492

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
He MUST know his players names, surely to god
Doubtful
Simply simply lovely