December 13, 2018, 01:08:39 AM

Author Topic: Watford v Everton  (Read 14012 times)

February 25, 2018, 12:55:53 AM
Reply #15

eyesalwaysblue

I still despise Clive Thomas..

February 25, 2018, 01:00:45 AM
Reply #16

eyesalwaysblue

I may be wrong, but looking at the way Tosun is running, I’m pretty sure he’s suffering from early onset hypothermia.
He should just pretend he's in Arizona..

February 25, 2018, 01:08:43 AM
Reply #17

eyesalwaysblue

But we are very very good at home remember

February 25, 2018, 01:19:27 AM
Reply #18

eyesalwaysblue

Don't think anyone could coach a lot of these, just poor players.

February 25, 2018, 01:20:42 AM
Reply #19

eyesalwaysblue

kinell pickford

February 25, 2018, 01:36:47 AM
Reply #20

eyesalwaysblue

Walcott's found reverse pretty early in his Everton career, Williams and Keane are our worst combo,Rooney terrible, sig out of position and many many more..

February 25, 2018, 01:44:15 AM
Reply #21

eyesalwaysblue

In the 51 years I have followed Everton, I doubt there are more than a handful of occasions I've not gone out my way to watch / listen or at the very least get the result as the whistle blows, must be well over 2,500 matches ..........and that was the same today, poor stream, another window open for here, another for BBC sport.... delusionally smashing fuck out the F5 in the vain hope that we might score.

What's changed for me this season though is I'm sat here, not surprised at the score / performance, not angry, not disappointed, not blaming luck, the ref, the lino, in fact none of the things that make you a football fan are happening for me just now.

I want  my Everton back.
Same here like a void has opened in the football feeling department..

February 25, 2018, 02:03:25 AM
Reply #22

eyesalwaysblue

Shite. Again. Fuck off.

And you allardyce.
But we are very very good at home.

February 25, 2018, 01:36:27 PM
Reply #23

eyesalwaysblue

Thing is with Sean Allerdyche  he had the chance to have a go at a change of style and prove he had another string to his bow, but he decided against it..

February 25, 2018, 02:03:09 PM
Reply #24

eyesalwaysblue

The more I was watch us the more I think we killed the true messiah in Roberto . In terms of the 2 that have followed him the man walked on water and turned water into wine . Oh well we just need to practice corners and get a good pre season under our belts .
Martinez could have still been here but he turned to shithouse tactics as well but was too stubborn to go back to what had been working, even denying he had changed anything...another nutter.

February 25, 2018, 02:15:44 PM
Reply #25

eyesalwaysblue

It was a bit tongue in cheek mate as I realised after defending him for a bit that he was in fact mad . Highlights are on MOTD soon as I couldn't be arsed watching us yesterday . That never happened when he was Manager mad or not . I am looking forward to watching Belgium more than England though .
Know what you mean, it's still a mystery why he went down the road he did though as he was doing well and entertaining us as best could be expected with our dire money situation, and he seemed happy here.