October 17, 2018, 05:26:00 AM

Author Topic: Watford v Everton  (Read 12478 times)

February 21, 2018, 02:58:48 PM
Read 12478 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
4-3-3 please, rooney in the middle with Gana and Davies.

Tosun or DCL up top... niasse off he bench if needed.

Walcott and sig either side.

Back four all shite any combo.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 21, 2018, 03:36:38 PM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Niasse has to start.

Disagree, think itíll be important to keep the ball a bit and he canít do that consistently.

If he started I wouldnít mind and Iíd be fairly confident of him bagging at some point like.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 21, 2018, 04:34:37 PM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Wonder if heíll start Schneiderlein.

If I was Allardyce, from a self-preservation perspective, id definitely be keeping him out the team.

Heís quite bullish in his self belief though isnít he Sam.

Wouldnít be surprised to see him start.

February 23, 2018, 03:13:35 AM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Edit : deleted pointless comment, don’t know how to delete altogether.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 03:19:08 AM by brap2 »

February 24, 2018, 07:16:59 PM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Haven’t got an answer for doucoure in the middle, and suspect the fullbacks will have a fucking mare with Gerry, but to be fair that could go either way very easily.

Doucoure will be key, stop him stop them.

2-1 home win.

February 25, 2018, 06:23:26 PM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Still canít quite believe he was going to bring on Schneiderlin for the last 10 minutes when it was 0-0.

Legal grounds for dismissal surely