November 19, 2018, 11:22:09 AM

Author Topic: [News]Hot weather training was hard work, says Tosun  (Read 2153 times)

February 22, 2018, 02:45:34 AM
Reply #15

blue slug

Wildly and inaccurately too probably escala

February 22, 2018, 02:47:18 AM
Reply #16

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Wildly and inaccurately too probably escala
Well you got that bit right at least !

February 22, 2018, 03:06:39 AM
Reply #17

Simon Paul

Administrator
Sorry, can someone show me where he said it was too hot ? I have read the article on the O.S. Three times and he just says "it was perfect”  " it was hot and we trained hard” now we have expletive saying ffs
there is no pleasing the guy and ffs can't he make his mind up , so unnecessary, he never said it was too hot !
http://www.evertonfc.com/home
xxx

February 22, 2018, 02:35:25 PM
Reply #18

Rodenplav64

Allardyce " Well it was my intention to play him against Watford but it seems the lad is suffering from heat exhaustion . I think we need to start again with him next season . If I keep us up at this rate it will be a miracle " .

February 22, 2018, 02:42:12 PM
Reply #19

Macca77

Allardyce " Well it was my intention to play him against Watford but it seems the lad is suffering from heat exhaustion . I think we need to start again with him next season . If I keep us up at this rate it will be a miracle " .

*When I keep us up, not the players, but me, I'm the one, me me me me me me me me me, have you seen me dance?"

February 22, 2018, 08:58:11 PM
Reply #20

bacon sarnie

February 22, 2018, 09:17:04 PM
Reply #21

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Arsehole, more likes.

Just a question, who are you calling an arsehole ?

February 22, 2018, 10:06:29 PM
Reply #22

Simon Paul

Administrator

@Ross would be my guess

Because he made him like his post, obviously, not because he's an arsehole or that anyone thinks he is because he didn't like Koeman even when everyone else did, but now they don't so it's sound again.

February 22, 2018, 10:10:50 PM
Reply #23

JordanianEmbassy

Maybe he was just complaining about his shower? They do normally have a very narrow sweat spot and then 1mm to the left its arctic and 1mm to the right its molten lava.

February 22, 2018, 11:24:49 PM
Reply #24

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
@Ross would be my guess

Because he made him like his post, obviously, not because he's an arsehole or that anyone thinks he is because he didn't like Koeman even when everyone else did, but now they don't so it's sound again.

O.k. Sounds about right.

February 22, 2018, 11:48:22 PM
Reply #25

Ross

@Ross would be my guess

You forgot the bit where I said we’d go on a managerial merry go round and how Koeman would leave us in a worse state when he left than he inherited.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 23, 2018, 12:03:44 AM
Reply #26

Redartin

Where do you get the Can’t stand the heat from ?

Where do you get me saying he "can't stand the heat"?

February 23, 2018, 12:19:49 AM
Reply #27

bacon sarnie

Two more guesses....

February 23, 2018, 04:21:23 AM
Reply #28

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Where do you get me saying he "can't stand the heat"?
Right here !

Redartin

Re: [News]Hot weather training was hard work, says Tosun
QuoteLike
Needs to make his mind up.

Last week he couldn't stand the cold, this week it is the heat. Which is it?

February 23, 2018, 04:22:50 AM
Reply #29

Escla

NSNO Subscriber