June 25, 2018, 11:44:38 AM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce: We've turned the club around  (Read 3944 times)

February 25, 2018, 10:08:05 PM
Reply #75

sam of the south

I watched it with a gang of kopites it was fucking grim. They could barely believe how boring we are. Need aba 6 first team players.

Christ, I donít know how you could do that.

Apart from incidental situations at family get togethers, the last time I intentionally watched Everton with RS was the Ď86 Cup Final with my grandad, uncle, and cousins (all RS) and even then it wasnít my decision because I was just a nipper.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 10:10:36 PM by sam of the south »
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

February 26, 2018, 12:15:43 AM
Reply #76

MarcusFenix

There is also an excellent article entitled 25 next Generation coaches but I think I will start another thread to discuss those on the list . Any of them would require a bit of forward thinking but those at the helm of our club don't seem to have any .

I was thinking about how Koeman got sacked and how we ended up with Allardyce. Blind panic from the board in the end but it got me thinking about the process of recruitment.

Moshiri and Kenwright should have a clear strategy in mind how they move the club forward and they need to appoint a DOF inline with this strategy. Then Moshiri, Kenwright and new DOF should start looking at coaches who fit that strategy. In the long term they would have an eye of 2 or 3 new coaches who with more experience could make that step up to coaching the PL footballers and their massive ego's.

If you think in Formula 1 all the big teams have a smaller feeder team where they blood their new drivers and see if they can hack it in the big team. This is how we should do it in terms of the coaches. Identify those potential coaches who show exceptional ability early on in their coaching careers and make arrangements with their clubs to have first option on the coach. Maybe pay a fee to keep the smaller club happy and at the same time have a dialogue with the coach and tell them if they develop in the right way that in 2 or 3 years they could be first team coach at Everton with the best possible players that we can buy and look to develop these players into a genuinely good football team.
Whats the difference between lust,love and true love? Spits,swallows and gargles

February 26, 2018, 03:52:31 PM
Reply #77

Rodenplav64

I was thinking about how Koeman got sacked and how we ended up with Allardyce. Blind panic from the board in the end but it got me thinking about the process of recruitment.

Moshiri and Kenwright should have a clear strategy in mind how they move the club forward and they need to appoint a DOF inline with this strategy. Then Moshiri, Kenwright and new DOF should start looking at coaches who fit that strategy. In the long term they would have an eye of 2 or 3 new coaches who with more experience could make that step up to coaching the PL footballers and their massive ego's.

If you think in Formula 1 all the big teams have a smaller feeder team where they blood their new drivers and see if they can hack it in the big team. This is how we should do it in terms of the coaches. Identify those potential coaches who show exceptional ability early on in their coaching careers and make arrangements with their clubs to have first option on the coach. Maybe pay a fee to keep the smaller club happy and at the same time have a dialogue with the coach and tell them if they develop in the right way that in 2 or 3 years they could be first team coach at Everton with the best possible players that we can buy and look to develop these players into a genuinely good football team.

I think that's what Red Bull have done with their ownership of Leipzig and Salzburg . They also have feeder teams in Ghana and Brazil and I think we had Home Farm Everton . Forward thinking requires forward thinking people . Moshiri has Walsh and Allardyce and Kenwright is emotionally attached to his scarf , rattle and the boys pen .

March 04, 2018, 12:48:37 AM
Reply #78

winny5366

Totally agree with you.

March 04, 2018, 02:34:35 AM
Reply #79

SANA_DR0

i think he was misquoted.

the original statement said 'i've turned the club upside down.'
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

March 04, 2018, 03:19:49 AM