June 20, 2018, 10:19:51 PM

Author Topic: Parking Burnley game  (Read 540 times)

February 23, 2018, 07:34:29 PM
Read 540 times

Bluescouse1

Can anyone give us the heads up for parking around Burnley for the game please guys,
Best places to park

February 23, 2018, 07:55:48 PM
Reply #1

Toddacelli

If you're driving a bus - ask Big Sam. He'll know where to park it away to Burnley.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

February 23, 2018, 08:02:20 PM
Reply #2

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
There's the cricket club literally next door - lots of spaces but looked as if there was only one entrance/exit (not 100% sure) so might be slow getting out. It's at the away end as well. Lots of side streets but don't know about restrictions.

Edit. It can be slow driving in from the motorway so leave a good margin of error.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 08:09:15 PM by Shropshire Blue »
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

February 23, 2018, 08:04:40 PM
Reply #3

formerKHL

ye was gonna say the cricket club.....also be careful DO NOT show any colours in your car..they'll wreck it..

the knuckle draggers over there still live in 80's... also don't park at the recreation ground ( think its called fulleredge or summit) it's where they all park..

February 23, 2018, 09:06:36 PM
Reply #4

KoemansNumberTens

I live in Burnley. There's plenty of paid parking on businesses car parks. All the local streets are usually full but if you actually go onto the avenues rather than the streets just off them they tend to be empty

February 23, 2018, 09:08:02 PM
Reply #5

KoemansNumberTens

ye was gonna say the cricket club.....also be careful DO NOT show any colours in your car..they'll wreck it..

the knuckle draggers over there still live in 80's... also don't park at the recreation ground ( think its called fulleredge or summit) it's where they all park..

Not sure we have a hooligan element anymore. They got battered by about 8 soft looking Germans in a pre season friendly

February 24, 2018, 01:28:40 AM
Reply #6

Bluescouse1

Thanks for the. (Sensible)replies guys, I knew Id get good info the folk that actually go the match

February 24, 2018, 01:33:39 AM
Reply #7

eugene

Thanks for the. (Sensible)replies guys, I knew Id get good info the folk that actually go the match
Well the ask was such a div ask I mean I could park in London all day long ffs your going to Burnley.and by the way not all our site go the the game but we are all blues so donít make out your great cos your going the match

February 24, 2018, 01:52:47 AM
Reply #8

gizzblue

Well the ask was such a div ask I mean I could park in London all day long ffs your going to Burnley.and by the way not all our site go the the game but we are all blues so don't make out your great cos your going the match
Hahahaha class a proper supporter would know about parking in Burnley 😉😉.and every other single team in the country obvs 😅😅.

February 24, 2018, 02:27:35 AM
Reply #9

blue slug

Well the ask was such a div ask I mean I could park in London all day long ffs your going to Burnley.and by the way not all our site go the the game but we are all blues so donít make out your great cos your going the match

Totally agree with you eugene. Wish I could afford to go the match but I canít but doesnít mean Iím not a true blue, had a season ticket from 84-91 and 95-98 but unfortunately circumstances change

February 24, 2018, 03:22:49 AM
Reply #10

Bluescouse1

Totally agree with you eugene. Wish I could afford to go the match but I can't but doesn't mean I'm not a true blue, had a season ticket from 84-91 and 95-98 but unfortunately circumstances change
Flippin hell boys, hit a raw nerve there didnt I

February 25, 2018, 07:00:50 PM
Reply #11

SANA_DR0

when i goto Goodison i use https://www.yourparkingspace.co.uk, usually around 7-9 pound for private secured parking on someones drive.... i find it much better than parking in the car parks around liverpool..

heres a link for parking near Turf Moor.

https://www.yourparkingspace.co.uk/turf-moor-parking-spaces-and-garages

you need to register with the site.. 
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....