June 23, 2018, 09:11:51 PM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce pleased with performance at Watford (!)  (Read 1699 times)

February 25, 2018, 08:07:01 PM
Reply #30

GrantyBoy78

I canít wait to get rid of Allardyce but the next bloke will flop too because the squad is shit and has no fight. I think weíre 2 or 3 seasons off being in a position to fight for the top 6 again.

February 25, 2018, 08:14:30 PM
Reply #31

BlueForYou

Never mind Allardyce, the next bloke is a concern
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

February 25, 2018, 08:23:15 PM
Reply #32

Lxxx

I can’t wait to get rid of Allardyce but the next bloke will flop too because the squad is shit and has no fight. I think we’re 2 or 3 seasons off being in a position to fight for the top 6 again.

Nah, you replace a few of the ones who are clearly past it like Schneiderlin, Williams, Jags, Baines and Bolasie and get in some younger players who are anxious to prove themselves and that squad won't crumble like it has. The issue is for the past 3-4 years they've had no real faith in anyone giving them instructions so they have no reason to bust a gut. Even Koeman's initial effect wore off once they realised how distant and aloof he was.

Or whole recruitment policy has to change and we need to get back to focusing on the person as well as their ability, like we used to. From top to bottom.

February 25, 2018, 08:37:15 PM
Reply #33

GrantyBoy78

Nah, you replace a few of the ones who are clearly past it like Schneiderlin, Williams, Jags, Baines and Bolasie and get in some younger players who are anxious to prove themselves and that squad won't crumble like it has. The issue is for the past 3-4 years they've had no real faith in anyone giving them instructions so they have no reason to bust a gut. Even Koeman's initial effect wore off once they realised how distant and aloof he was.

Or whole recruitment policy has to change and we need to get back to focusing on the person as well as their ability, like we used to. From top to bottom.
The hierarchy are suddenly going to get the managerial and player recruitment right? No evidence of that, thus far.

February 25, 2018, 08:49:54 PM
Reply #34

BlueWool

Itís like having Trump as manager. His words donít reflect reality. Odious cunt.