June 22, 2018, 05:19:55 AM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce pleased with performance at Watford (!)  (Read 1689 times)

February 25, 2018, 03:55:15 AM
Reply #15

Macca77

Did he really say that?

February 25, 2018, 04:23:12 AM
Reply #16

bacon sarnie

Wish The Comedians was still on as he'd give Bernard Manning a run for his money.

And I don't mean literally like.

February 25, 2018, 04:44:52 AM
Reply #17

gizzblue

He really hasnt got a blue clue this cunt.. ....think he was watching from the wrong dug out....let's see his loyal nsno followers big him up now 😅😅😅.

No wonder he can't get the best out of the team ....they know he's delusional.

February 25, 2018, 08:09:38 AM
Reply #18

Ramjam

Can you just imagine what his game plan will be going to Burnley next week,

Look fellas, I’ve watched a replay of the Burnley v Southampton game, it ended 1-1 so I think we could also get a draw against them as well because Southampton are below us on the table. Just pump it into the channels for Niasse and Walcott to chase and the rest of you set up 2 banks of 4 on our 18 yard line and they’ll never be able to break us down
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

February 25, 2018, 03:43:08 PM
Reply #19

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Fuck him off at the final whistle on the last day of the season.

Why wait till then, Silva’s looking for a job.

February 25, 2018, 03:52:29 PM
Reply #20

Redartin

Dear West Brom Chairman,

Your team are in deep danger of being relegated. Pardew is not the man to save you.
Sack him and go for SuperSam right away. There is still time to rescue this.
I hear there is some friction at Everton so there is a good chance of getting him.

Yours,

Anon

P.S bring the cash in a plain brown envelope.

February 25, 2018, 03:59:09 PM
Reply #21

Juanito

He blamed Keane for missing that half chance, that he tried to cushion into Davies. A reasonable man, might consider why the team he is responsible for, only creates two half chances against a side rocked of any confidence. No, not Allardyce, I will blame my Centre half who is already struggling with confidence for not winning the match for us.

February 25, 2018, 04:04:02 PM
Reply #22

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Why wait till then, Silva’s looking for a job.

Because I'm not convinced by him
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

February 25, 2018, 04:49:10 PM
Reply #23

Lxxx

Not sure why he threw Keane under the bus for that header, although it is in keeping with blaming anyone but himself. The man is badly delusional, and probably ticks a few, if not all, of the following boxes;

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder

In order for a person to be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) they must meet five or more of the following symptoms:
◾Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
◾Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
◾Believes that he or she is “special” and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
◾Requires excessive admiration
◾Has a very strong sense of entitlement, e.g., unreasonable expectations of especially favourable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
◾Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
◾Lacks empathy, e.g., is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
◾Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
◾Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviours or attitudes

February 25, 2018, 05:09:43 PM
Reply #24

eyesalwaysblue

He's sick of the 15 dissing him on the net as well, very very good at home..
I still despise Clive Thomas..

February 25, 2018, 05:17:08 PM
Reply #25

Lxxx

On the plus side only 10 more games. In fact a banner to that effect would work well at every game until the end of the season, counting them down one by one, so the decision makers get the message.

February 25, 2018, 06:53:25 PM
Reply #26

SANA_DR0

He blamed Keane for missing that half chance, that he tried to cushion into Davies. A reasonable man, might consider why the team he is responsible for, only creates two half chances against a side rocked of any confidence. No, not Allardyce, I will blame my Centre half who is already struggling with confidence for not winning the match for us.

lol that wasnt even a valid chance, and if he's going to blame the only half chance we have from a defender.. he's fucking idiotic... why dont he set the team up to attack but no! the most pleasing thing was that MS didnt get to play.. the second most pleasing thing is we lost.. sooner sam is gone.. the better we will become..

Bring back UNSWORTH.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

February 25, 2018, 07:01:34 PM
Reply #27

Bally

Administrator
It's the roll I way

February 25, 2018, 07:38:45 PM
Reply #28

dunkster

Perhaps managers complete salary should be result based.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

February 25, 2018, 07:59:21 PM
Reply #29

sirblue57

Dear West Brom Chairman,

Your team are in deep danger of being relegated. Pardew is not the man to save you.
Sack him and go for SuperSam right away. There is still time to rescue this.
I hear there is some friction at Everton so there is a good chance of getting him.

Yours,

Anon

P.S bring the cash in a plain brown envelope.

:thumbsup: lolol lolol lolol
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.