December 13, 2018, 03:11:36 PM

Author Topic: Watford v Everton  (Read 14054 times)

February 25, 2018, 07:47:28 PM
Reply #525

dunkster

Maybe we just have far shitter players than we like to believe.

[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

February 25, 2018, 08:55:37 PM
Reply #526

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Still canít quite believe he was going to bring on Schneiderlin for the last 10 minutes when it was 0-0.

Wasnít he also planning to bring on bolassie?

Which isnít a decision I agree with, coz Bolasie is shite, but it shows attacking intent.

Was only a few weeks ago, canít remember the game, but Sam made a seemingly defensive sub, everyone went mental, and we scored 60 seconds later with the sub being instrumental.

Sometimes just chucking on more and more forward players a la Martinez isnít actually the best way to win a game.

February 25, 2018, 09:00:55 PM
Reply #527

Gash

Global Moderator

Which isnít a decision I agree with, coz Bolasie is shite, but it shows attacking intent.

Was only a few weeks ago, canít remember the game, but Sam made a seemingly defensive sub, everyone went mental, and we scored 60 seconds later with the sub being instrumental.

Sometimes just chucking on more and more forward players a la Martinez isnít actually the best way to win a game.

I think his comments after the game where he says "if you can't win the game, make sure you don't lose it" and the fact he then changed his mind about the sub after they scored means he was definitely looking to defend the point.

February 25, 2018, 09:06:57 PM
Reply #528

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
I think his comments after the game where he says "if you can't win the game, make sure you don't lose it" and the fact he then changed his mind about the sub after they scored means he was definitely looking to defend the point.

Didnít hear that. What a nob.

February 25, 2018, 09:17:56 PM
Reply #529

Shogun

Administrator

I think you're thinking the United match, though we didn't score.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

February 25, 2018, 09:38:02 PM
Reply #530

Evertonian in NC

I would've brought him on at half time.

Rooney was awful.

Rooney has been given too many minutes, and is predictably wearing down as the season drags on because he can only run like he does for so long now.  But we are being run like a carnival side show, so it's no surprise this goes unnoticed and unchecked.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

February 25, 2018, 09:38:33 PM
Reply #531

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
I think you're thinking the United match, though we didn't score.

Worked it out, was the 1-1 against WBA, he replaced Tosun with Niasse and Niasse scored after a minute (in a move made by another sub, Rooney)

Wasn't defensive per se, but fans were upset because they wanted him to go two up top, rather than replace like for like.

February 26, 2018, 04:31:00 PM
Reply #532

Bally

Administrator
Can I just mention that I thought Martina done relatively well all things considered.
It's the roll I way

February 26, 2018, 06:17:44 PM
Reply #533

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Can I just mention that I thought Martina done relatively well all things considered.
Has done for a while now
Simply simply lovely

February 26, 2018, 06:20:46 PM
Reply #534

Bally

Administrator
It's the roll I way

February 26, 2018, 06:26:03 PM
Reply #535

gizzblue

Sams presser just heaped shit ontop of a crap display ...the idiot hasn't got a clue truly ....football has now passed him by a good few years ago and he's just creeping to his payday now ...should just keep his gob shut from here on in and stop spreading his cancerous attitude.
Born not made a blue .

February 27, 2018, 01:30:44 AM
Reply #536

bacon sarnie

Sams presser just heaped shit ontop of a crap display ...the idiot hasn't got a clue truly ....football has now passed him by a good few years ago and he's just creeping to his payday now ...should just keep his gob shut from here on in and stop spreading his cancerous attitude.

Should be quite easy to set him up ala News of The World again as his ego is just fuckin monstrous like his head.