June 19, 2018, 08:18:41 AM

Author Topic: Burnley V Everton. 12.30 Saturday.  (Read 11062 times)

March 03, 2018, 09:27:21 PM
Reply #675

Macca77

Allardyce doesn't want to get sacked. He's not doing it on purpose. He's just not that great and in charge of a load of shite overrated players.  There is no mystery as to why we are crap. It's cos we've got a lot of crap people in roles throughout the club

How do you know, hes not in the slightest bit arsed about the club, just look at the way he speaks, constantly smirking, comes across like he hasn't got a care in the world, he's here for the payday, results dont matter.

March 03, 2018, 09:29:50 PM
Reply #676

KoemansNumberTens

How do you know, hes not in the slightest bit arsed about the club, just look at the way he speaks, constantly smirking, comes across like he hasn't got a care in the world, he's here for the payday, results dont matter.

1 minute everyone is complaining he cares too much about his reputation and the next he wants to get sacked. It can't be both. They are all just a bit shit. It's not a mystery. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck. It's probably a duck.

March 03, 2018, 09:31:42 PM
Reply #677

Macca77

1 minute everyone is complaining he cares too much about his reputation and the next he wants to get sacked. It can't be both. They are all just a bit shit. It's not a mystery. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck. It's probably a duck.

Who said he cares to much?

March 03, 2018, 09:36:26 PM
Reply #678

KoemansNumberTens

Who said he cares to much?

That's always been levelled at him. That he doesn't like his reputation as just a firefighting manager. That he cares what the press thinks about him.

I mean come on it's very unlikely he's throwing games because he wants to get sacked. We are just shit in most roles at the club. Allardyce may very well be a problem but the list of who isn't is a lot shorter than the list of who is

March 03, 2018, 09:36:43 PM
Reply #679

john e

Well nothing new today then? Just been reading this match thread and see the shite you lot have put up with!

This is the first time I never even had the radio on or looked for streams, just could'nt give a flying fuck about the team and as for Big Sam (Twat) he must go this weekend, before he empties Goodison  :'(

March 03, 2018, 09:43:34 PM
Reply #680

Stumpy

You honk the players want him gone too? Cause they're doing their best to get yet another coach sacked.

It could be this,or as koemans number tens said it could be that they really all with the exception of one or two are a pile of shite.Well we know Williams,keane and martina who make up 75% of our back four are utter dross,yet get picked week in week out,so it might be allardyce's fault.Whatever the reason it's the pits.

March 03, 2018, 09:47:41 PM
Reply #681

Ridge

Allardyce wants the sack. Full pay and no further damage to reputation. He's in gravy.

But ain't no way in hell he's resigning or leaving without the cash.

March 03, 2018, 09:57:12 PM
Reply #682

Rodenplav64

Burnley were the better team from start to finish . Dyche made the right call at half time and no one can argue they deserved to win . Other than that I am relatively unarsed and that troubles me .

March 03, 2018, 10:02:44 PM
Reply #683

Stumpy

Allardyce doesn't want to get sacked. He's not doing it on purpose. He's just not that great and in charge of a load of shite overrated players.  There is no mystery as to why we are crap. It's cos we've got a lot of crap people in roles throughout the club

I did say if you didn't know better.Tbh I don't for a second think he's trying to get sacked,but I don't think he will be that arsed if he did.the end can't come quick enough for him,and the feeling is mutual.

March 03, 2018, 10:35:39 PM
Reply #684

eyesalwaysblue

The club stinks from top to bottom, has done for yonks.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

March 03, 2018, 10:46:41 PM
Reply #685

Everton Mint

Frustrating as fuck yet again.

Not bad first half and when we scored we looked better with a bit of confidence.

But we came out second half and weren't at it properly and gave them the momentum. From the equaliser onwards the loss looked inevitable.

And as per, the defence is still a shambles and was bound to crack given the pressure we allowed them to build up.

March 03, 2018, 10:54:22 PM
Reply #686

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

Not bad first half and when we scored we looked better with a bit of confidence.

But we came out second half and weren't at it properly and gave them the momentum. From the equaliser onwards the loss looked inevitable.

And as per, the defence is still a shambles and was bound to crack given the pressure we allowed them to build up.

Have to agree with Jamie Carragher when he said “as Everton went one up there will have been few Evertonians that would not expect Burnley to score at least one”

March 03, 2018, 11:28:39 PM
Reply #687

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

We went one up and sat back
Typical Allardyce
Simply simply lovely

March 03, 2018, 11:30:48 PM
Reply #688

eyesalwaysblue

Can't even say they tried to sit back, there was no visible plan
I still despise Clive Thomas..

March 04, 2018, 12:25:45 AM
Reply #689

Cozzie

Losing faith in absolutey every aspect of the club at the moment.