December 13, 2018, 01:37:25 AM

Author Topic: Burnley V Everton. 12.30 Saturday.  (Read 15639 times)

March 04, 2018, 12:37:17 AM
Reply #690

winny5366

I just don't want to be 2 fixtures away from end of season and still not knowing, it will be torture!
Just imagine the scenario where we could be relying on other teams results because at the moment no one fears playing Everton. Burnley got better today by going one nil down, what did EFC do, they started to sit back again.

Also WTF was Shallowlice doing playing DCL where he did, DCL looked to me disinterested and crap.

Part of me keeps saying we will hammer a team soon but, I have been saying that since after the West Ham game.

March 04, 2018, 12:42:20 AM
Reply #691

Evertonian in NC

People won't agree but I think it's odd that allardyce is the 1 getting all the blame and it's odd that people think our problems will disappear when he's gone

It's all just shit. What's the point of a DOF when he isn't allowed to do the whole job. Walsh is probably the wrong 1 too. Allardyce is probably the wrong manager but the players are shite as well. So we sack them and let moshiri who appears to be an idiot at least in footballing terms pick new 1s then the roles aren't properly assigned. Then all the squad needs fucking off and starting again. It's all just shite

We probably have 1 person in Coleman who's both universally loved and has a future with us. We have no heroes. Really don't see how it gets much better

Strawman.  There's not a single person here who says that all our problems will instantly vanish with Allardyce gone.  What we are saying is that Allardyce is a known charlatan, and certainly PART of what is rotten with the club.  We need Walsh out too, and a focused, long-term, progressive plan to undo the significant damage done.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

March 04, 2018, 12:42:42 AM
Reply #692

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

March 04, 2018, 01:11:12 AM
Reply #693

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I just don't want to be 2 fixtures away from end of season and still not knowing, it will be torture!
Just imagine the scenario where we could be relying on other teams results because at the moment no one fears playing Everton. Burnley got better today by going one nil down, what did EFC do, they started to sit back again.

Also WTF was Shallowlice doing playing DCL where he did, DCL looked to me disinterested and crap.

Part of me keeps saying we will hammer a team soon but, I have been saying that since after the West Ham game.

Shallowlice ?...

March 04, 2018, 01:14:25 AM
Reply #694

Ari

1 minute everyone is complaining he cares too much about his reputation and the next he wants to get sacked. It can't be both. They are all just a bit shit. It's not a mystery. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck. It's probably a duck.

Yes it can be both.  Two different people can have two different opinions.

March 04, 2018, 01:17:22 AM
Reply #695

SANA_DR0

first half wasnt bad,.. Walcott should have atleast got one goal.. but still.. winning means more Allardyce..

a few observations from the game.

Was Wayne Rooney Really Morgan Schneiderlin in disguise? he was so fucking negative, passing sideways and backwards.. so many times.. he was the closest player to the goal keeper (when we had the ball in the centre of the pitch.. he kept taking it off the Cbs and running in between them.. then passing back.. :s)

the boo's for Bolassie!  Siggy played well.. wtf is Allardyce on?  Yannick looks very very slow now... doesnt seem to be interested in going in for challenges or tracking back..

How long will Martina stay at left back and thus nullify the entire left hand side attack(and defense?)
Keane and Williams together do not work at all. totally destroyed by Barnes and Woods..

Davies for  Niasse, with Siggy going into Davies position, would have been better for us.. 2 up top with Dcl on the left wing..

DCL, playing out of position just makes Evertonians think that he's shit and not bothered...

Shocking match really..

Well done to Burnley tho.. 1 win in 54 from behind... i'm sure every Evertonian thought it was going to happen.

i'll leave you with the happiest couple at everton

Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

March 04, 2018, 01:57:55 AM
Reply #696

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Not a great start after last week to see the paramedics in the ring after the first televised fight. 

This lad Kid Galahad was fighting looked terrified and was all over the place.

Looks like he’ll be OK.

EDIT: could’ve sworn this was the boxing thread.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 01:58:58 AM by Ell Capitan »

March 04, 2018, 02:02:29 AM
Reply #697

KoemansNumberTens

Strawman.  There's not a single person here who says that all our problems will instantly vanish with Allardyce gone.  What we are saying is that Allardyce is a known charlatan, and certainly PART of what is rotten with the club.  We need Walsh out too, and a focused, long-term, progressive plan to undo the significant damage done.

He may very well be part of what is rotten. The problem is what isn't rotten. Manager, owner, DOF, The squad. It's all fucking rotten. There's not much we don't need to get rid of or see vast improvement from (moshiri)

March 04, 2018, 02:19:42 AM
Reply #698

gizzblue

The only saving grace is at least Williams is banned for three games ....save Sam shithousing another decision ...Forced changes needed at the back.
Born not made a blue .

March 04, 2018, 02:32:15 AM
Reply #699

UnsyisaRhino

I thought gueye was great today, and cuco defended well and had a good game for a third choice right back at left back.

The rest was shit.

March 04, 2018, 02:36:31 AM
Reply #700

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Not a great start after last week to see the paramedics in the ring after the first televised fight. 

This lad Kid Galahad was fighting looked terrified and was all over the place.

Looks like he’ll be OK.

EDIT: could’ve sworn this was the boxing thread.

Hahahahaha

That first sentence is a perfect metaphor for this game to be fair.

March 04, 2018, 03:29:37 AM
Reply #701

benny

NSNO Subscriber
The club stinks from top to bottom, has done for yonks.

cant even trust them to sack him at the  end of the season although prefer it to be now

March 04, 2018, 03:49:24 AM
Reply #702

burkey17

Ok we are were we are. So obviously we have to look for someone to blame and obviously the focus is on our Management Team. Unfortunately Moshiri has made a bad call and with hindsight we ‘accepted’ that after the Southampton game we were a mess. Now we are in the situation we roll over against the likes of West Brom, Bournemouth, Watford, Burnley etc...with the likes of Stoke, Huddersfield, Brighton, Southampton, Newcastle and West Ham to come... I/we? have no confidence re these so called ‘expected’ wins. I believe that we have good enough Players at our Football Club to improve but unfortunately this Management Team I have no faith in. The atmosphere is going or is toxic with him in charge. I would get rid tomorrow but I think we will have to bare with it. The only optimism I have is that he will be gone but the affect this will have on any talent we have I fear will be lasting in that at the moment there is no leadership or strategy going forwards. I can only hope that Moshiri will bin off all including Walsh and if he wants to continue with this model of DoF? whatever that is in this country? that he gets in a new Management Team that can be more ruthless and do that have the emotion or attachment that I have because with all the money in the World we are clearly failing on a grand scale at the mo.

March 04, 2018, 07:12:08 AM
Reply #703

Thomas

March 04, 2018, 07:12:30 AM
Reply #704

djws1788

I thought gueye was great today, and cuco defended well and had a good game for a third choice right back at left back.

The rest was shit.

Lennon was tearing Cuco to shreds