June 18, 2018, 09:27:09 AM

Author Topic: Burnley V Everton. 12.30 Saturday.  (Read 11022 times)

March 04, 2018, 02:42:07 PM
Reply #705

Waltzer

Lennon was tearing Cuco to shreds

Yep, ive defended Cuco as hes doing his best, but every threat they had came from the left hand side. If Baines is fit enough to make the bench you had to bring him on at half time

March 04, 2018, 03:20:18 PM
Reply #706

Bally

Administrator
Lennon was tearing Cuco to shreds
Lennon has torn better "left backs" to shreds though hasn't he.
I thought Martina done OK in all honesty.

The middle of the defence was shite yesterday, Coleman looked like he shouldn't be back yet, you could see his overlaps were nowhere near as rapid as they normally are. 8 or 9 times we were caught out with the ball down the channel and they were playing for that exact move.
It's the roll I way

March 04, 2018, 04:16:57 PM
Reply #707

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber

The middle of the defence was shite yesterday, Coleman looked like he shouldn't be back yet, you could see his overlaps were nowhere near as rapid as they normally are. 8 or 9 times we were caught out with the ball down the channel and they were playing for that exact move.

Probably said more about the way we have handle Lennon, Vlasic and Lookman - but then again we had DCL to play on the wing  ???

March 04, 2018, 04:51:38 PM
Reply #708

Alanvideo

Martina has looked half-decent lately ,which shows how crap the rest of them are. Keane was like Bambi on ice and Williams was being Williams.
We are special ,we are Everton.

March 04, 2018, 05:19:27 PM
Reply #709

eyesalwaysblue

Keane had a good game against Leicester but had Jags keeping him right Like Ben Mee did at Burnley.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

March 05, 2018, 01:43:40 PM
Reply #710

djws1788

Donít get me wrong, Iím not saying Martina was rubbish or shite, I just wouldnít have classed his game as good. Heís not the one picking himself at left back and heís doing the best he can given his limitations, but I can guarantee Lennon was licking his lips when he saw the matchup.

March 05, 2018, 01:57:51 PM
Reply #711

Bally

Administrator
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Martina was rubbish or shite, I just wouldn't have classed his game as good. He's not the one picking himself at left back and he's doing the best he can given his limitations, but I can guarantee Lennon was licking his lips when he saw the matchup.
No doubt, but I thought he done OK all things considered.
It's the roll I way