October 21, 2018, 05:06:21 PM

Author Topic: Points come end of season  (Read 5696 times)

February 27, 2018, 10:53:03 PM
Read 5696 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Burnley (a)
Brighton (h)
Stoke (a)
City (h)
Shite (h)
Swans (a)
Newcastle (h)
Hudds (a)
Southampton (h)
West Ham (a)

Currently on 34 points

Need ~ 37/39/40 to survive

Iíve been a bit optimistic and have us on 46/49 end of season in 8th, right behind 7th but miles off 6th.

Whatíre you saying?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 04, 2018, 12:16:22 AM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Brighton - 1
Stoke - 1
Man City - 0
Liverpool - 0
Swansea - 0
Newcastle - 3
Huddersfield - 0
Southampton - 3
West Ham - 0

Hope I'm wrong and we don't have 36 points going into the last four matches.

Holy shit thatís grim
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 06, 2018, 02:29:33 AM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Burnley (a)
Brighton (h)
Stoke (a)
City (h)
Shite (h)
Swans (a)
Newcastle (h)
Hudds (a)
Southampton (h)
West Ham (a)

Currently on 34 points

Iíve been a bit optimistic and have us on 46/49 end of season in 8th, right behind 7th but miles off 6th.

Whatíre you saying?

Drastically reevaluating this to 42, 11th/10th

March 06, 2018, 03:31:06 AM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Worrying thing is if you gave me a choice of any of those games this coming weekend, I wouldnít really be 100% on us getting a result.

March 06, 2018, 03:41:43 AM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
True, but when do we become one of those shite teams?

We look more and more the part every weekend.

Weíve absolutely confirmed our place as right in the middle of it. Last 4 years will be 11th / 11th / 7th / probably 11th.

Weíre fucking shite and all over the place.

March 06, 2018, 04:04:08 AM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Even watching Palace for example they have players haring about all over the place, lots of pace and look bang up for at least having a go in games. I do wonder how the fuck we have amassed 34 points so far with our pedestrian play.

Yeah itís mad how shite weíve been and thereís teams in the league that have actually managed to be worse than us.

May 01, 2018, 01:15:45 AM
Reply #6

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Burnley (a)
Brighton (h)
Stoke (a)
City (h)
Shite (h)
Swans (a)
Newcastle (h)
Hudds (a)
Southampton (h)
West Ham (a)

Currently on 34 points

Whatíre you saying?

How did you all get on? I might be overachieving here - could win our last two games, I think a win and a draw tho.

That would leave us on 52, in 8th, right behind 7th but miles off 6th.