December 19, 2018, 10:03:49 AM

Author Topic: Our Youngsters  (Read 9960 times)

March 08, 2018, 07:15:30 PM
Reply #60

SANA_DR0

Is being called up to the Senegal national team really that much of an achievement? I mean come on.

have you achieved anything thats 10% of being called up for Senegal?

regardless of whatever country you represent, its still a major honor, down playing it cos its 'Senegal' is rather pathetic.

thats like saying it wasnt an achievement for Southall,Speed etc to play for Wales..

anyway for comparison,  2002 world cup, when England had a billion more players available to them than Senegal.. they both got knocked out at the same stage (quarters)

Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

March 08, 2018, 07:24:01 PM
Reply #61

KevtheRat

Been reading that DCL will get a call up the world cup squad.. if he does im betting on him to score a goal in the final,

that would be a fucking epic year for DCL, (even if he doesnt play in the world cup) being picked in the squad, would give him so much confidence.. on top of that Niasse has been chosen to represent Ghana (gueye! lol)  first time he has been picked since 2016? From no locker, to keeping Koeman in a job, to basically scoring goals and winning games when we had no attack.. to being in the world cup squad (dreams)

2 strikers that so many people shit on, hopefully will make it the biggest footballing stage.

makes me so fucking happy to be a Toffee.

I'll take that bet and will let you name your own odds. Minimum stake 20.

March 08, 2018, 07:28:39 PM
Reply #62

Rodenplav64

Can't pan a young forward but can pan a young goalkeeper. Once again, @Rodenplav64 with the most insightful of posts.

You talk shite and can't read and you can pan someone who you paid 32 million for and keeps making the same mistake . Troll someone else you tit .
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 07:30:17 PM by Rodenplav64 »

March 08, 2018, 07:43:57 PM
Reply #63

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
You talk shite and can't read and you can pan someone who you paid 32 million for and keeps making the same mistake . Troll someone else you tit .

What mistake does he keep making?

Oh, you do realise that he's 23, well recently turned 24, so he is going to make mistakes?

March 08, 2018, 07:56:05 PM
Reply #64

gizzblue

Oh, you do realise that he's 23, well recently turned 24, so he is going to make mistakes?
Look how many mistakes De Gea made first few ...he was shite....people need to give the lad time ffs he's not  Southall and we're not our 80's defence either.
Born not made a blue .

March 08, 2018, 08:01:34 PM
Reply #65

Lxxx

Every player in our squad has been playing below their potential this season, you could make a case for pretty much everyone having made mistakes and suffered from poor form of some description. No-one should be immune from individual criticism but it must be borne in mind the shitshow we have become on the pitch this past 12 months.

March 08, 2018, 08:02:25 PM
Reply #66

SANA_DR0

I'll take that bet and will let you name your own odds. Minimum stake 20.

your negativity is awesome.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

March 08, 2018, 08:40:13 PM
Reply #67

Cereal Killer

your negativity is awesome.

??? I'd like to think he was highlighting the fact England are fucking shambolic and will be nowhere near the World Cup final...... that's not negative, that's quite plainly the truth

March 08, 2018, 08:40:55 PM
Reply #68

KevtheRat

??? I'd like to think he was highlighting the fact England are fucking shambolic and will be nowhere near the World Cup final...... that's not negative, that's quite plainly the truth

Correct.

March 08, 2018, 08:41:38 PM
Reply #69

Rodenplav64

I take it you wear the same glasses as your avatar if you need me to point them out . Fine he is young and can only get better . Cool ? Chill out its not like I have offended your Mrs or something . Its like fucking North Korea on here if you say anything negative about certain players . Just agree to disagree eh .

March 08, 2018, 08:43:33 PM
Reply #70

KoemansNumberTens

Be utterly amazed if DCL is in the England squad. Jesus even England aren't quite that shit

March 08, 2018, 08:49:57 PM
Reply #71

Evertonian in NC

Be utterly amazed if DCL is in the England squad. Jesus even England aren't quite that shit

"Hold my (lukewarm) beer"

- England
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

March 08, 2018, 09:04:45 PM
Reply #72

Cereal Killer

Let's hope Kane, Vardy and Rashford are all fit as beyond them the choices are pretty horrific..... in order of purely FF points this year....

Glenn Murray
Callum Wilson
DCL
Jay Rodriguez
Tammy Abraham
Dwight Gayle
Andre Grey
Troy Deeney
Charlie Austin
Danny Welbeck
Peter Crouch
Jermaine Defoe
Daniel Sturridge
Andy Carroll
Dominic Solanke
Saido Berahino

:Sick:

March 08, 2018, 09:09:37 PM
Reply #73

Rodenplav64

Let's hope Kane, Vardy and Rashford are all fit as beyond them the choices are pretty horrific..... in order of purely FF points this year....

Glenn Murray
Callum Wilson
DCL
Jay Rodriguez
Tammy Abraham
Dwight Gayle
Andre Grey
Troy Deeney
Charlie Austin
Danny Welbeck
Peter Crouch
Jermaine Defoe
Daniel Sturridge
Andy Carroll
Dominic Solanke
Saido Berahino

Looking at that I hope we boycott it for the Russian spy getting poisoned .

March 08, 2018, 09:10:09 PM
Reply #74

Lxxx

Glenn Murray
Callum Wilson
DCL
Jay Rodriguez
Tammy Abraham
Dwight Gayle
Andre Grey
Troy Deeney
Charlie Austin
Danny Welbeck
Peter Crouch
Jermaine Defoe
Daniel Sturridge
Andy Carroll
Dominic Solanke
Saido Berahino

You only need one striker, possibly two at a tournament. Looks fine to me, seeing as we only play 3-4 games anyway.