December 17, 2018, 10:25:25 PM

Author Topic: [News]Nonchalant Allardyce confident over future  (Read 1728 times)

March 02, 2018, 11:24:20 PM
Read 1728 times

Everton News

Nonchalant Allardyce confident over future

Everton boss Sam Allardyce has laughed off speculation about his future at the club and said that the away form is a worry and has been since before he arrived.

Source: Nonchalant Allardyce confident over future

March 03, 2018, 02:58:59 AM
Reply #1

nsno

I've defended Sam on here since before his appointment however this comment is delusional in my opinion. I've taken control of businesses throughout my career and I never talked about the previous regime or compared myself to them either. The only way forward is to look forward and maybe he should stop including the shortcomings of the club before his arrival in his excuses. He's been here long enough now to make changes to our approach to away games have a more successful outcome.
you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows

March 06, 2018, 09:00:01 PM
Reply #2

Everton News

Nonchalant Allardyce confident over future

Everton boss Sam Allardyce has laughed off speculation about his future at the club and said that the away form is a worry and has been since before he arrived.

Source: Nonchalant Allardyce confident over future

March 06, 2018, 09:03:59 PM
Reply #3

Toddacelli

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

March 06, 2018, 09:20:25 PM
Reply #4

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Yet he does nothing about it. Strange.
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

March 06, 2018, 09:21:03 PM
Reply #5

Evertonian in NC

Yet he does nothing about it. Strange.

pay is the same either way
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

March 06, 2018, 09:55:47 PM
Reply #6

Hawkandro

"I'm here as long as I am winning games"

Sam, mate, I've got some bad news for you...
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

March 06, 2018, 10:05:18 PM
Reply #7

Lxxx

I think he was trolling us there. He knows he's doing good nothing with this squad and he knows he'll get binned because of it at some stage.

He's past caring what anyone thinks.

March 06, 2018, 11:27:26 PM
Reply #8

Macca77

That was before the Burnley game wasn't it?

March 07, 2018, 12:00:56 AM
Reply #9

74Blue

Of course he's confident over his future. He has a contract worth millions whether he succeeds or fails miserably.

March 07, 2018, 12:33:59 AM
Reply #10

Paddockoldie

More contempt for the club and fans. Moshiri needs to grow some balls and tell him what's what.

March 07, 2018, 12:37:05 AM
Reply #11

eyesalwaysblue

There is no such thing as bad news for Sam..
I still despise Clive Thomas..

March 07, 2018, 01:52:15 AM
Reply #12

blue slug

Thatís what gets me he says Iím here as long as Iím winning games yet he doesnít win fucking games, I was also one of the idiots who were willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, how wrong I was heís a smug horrible bastard and I canít wait for him to get shown the door

March 07, 2018, 01:59:52 AM
Reply #13

benny

NSNO Subscriber
Thatís what gets me he says Iím here as long as Iím winning games yet he doesnít win fucking games, I was also one of the idiots who were willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, how wrong I was heís a smug horrible bastard and I canít wait for him to get shown the door
                i`d say 90% of fans didn`t want him in the first place.He is laughing his fuckin head off at us and the club.BASTARD

March 07, 2018, 02:07:42 AM
Reply #14

blue slug

I really havenít felt like this about my club since I can remember even in the days of Johnson which is saying something