June 23, 2018, 12:16:47 AM

Author Topic: William Carvalho  (Read 7295 times)

June 16, 2018, 05:49:45 PM
Reply #150

gizzblue

Hoping Silva can be the awakening of Schneiderlin. He was a good player, he can get that back again. Think I read he prefers playing as the main DM somewhere rather than part of a partnership. Him and Gana as a pairing have not been great.

Silva seems to be a better man manager than either Koeman or Allardyce, so maybe he can resurrect his career with us.

If Silva can get anything positive out of Schneiderlin I will be suitably impressed ...because aside two "not so shit" window shop performances right at the end of the season he's already hung up his boots for us a long time ago.

June 16, 2018, 06:23:03 PM
Reply #151

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
If Silva can get anything positive out of Schneiderlin I will be suitably impressed ...because aside two "not so shit" window shop performances right at the end of the season he's already hung up his boots for us a long time ago.

I have more faith in Silva turning him around than I ever did Allardyce. Ideally, I'd prefer to move him on and upgrade.
"I wouldn't be up here if I hadn't failed a million times." Nick Foles

June 18, 2018, 06:34:42 PM
Reply #152

MmmBlueRamirez

He's like the Portuguese Papa Bouba Diop.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

June 21, 2018, 05:15:08 PM
Reply #153

Normm

I thought he played exactly like every other game I’ve seen him play in. Ponderous, leggy, minimal impact and very basic in possession.

No agenda, just an observation.

nod Anyone who thinks differently needs to visit Specsavers.

June 21, 2018, 05:27:23 PM
Reply #154

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 21, 2018, 05:39:49 PM
Reply #155

Macca77

He's fucking awful and will fail miserably in the Premier League.

June 21, 2018, 06:04:43 PM
Reply #156

blue slug

He's fucking awful and will fail miserably in the Premier League.

He really is totally shite, I cant think of anything he could offer

June 21, 2018, 06:08:15 PM
Reply #157

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Hope we sign him now just to see everyone’s head fall off.

June 22, 2018, 12:40:48 AM
Reply #158

Tony Clifton

He really is totally shite, I cant think of anything he could offer

If we were to sign him, then watching Everton will be a cure for insomnia, at least.

June 22, 2018, 04:31:18 AM
Reply #159

toffee_scot

If we were to sign him, then watching Everton will be a cure for insomnia, at least.

Everton last season certainly cured a lot of insomnia.