October 21, 2018, 10:46:02 AM

Author Topic: What to do with our current squad  (Read 34211 times)

July 22, 2018, 03:07:45 PM
Reply #495

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber
At least Williams is in his final year. If he does stay heís probably leave on a free in Jan.

I think he'd be available on a free to a good home now. Trouble is he doesn't want to leave because he's earning a wedge and no one wants him because he's useless.

July 22, 2018, 03:57:18 PM
Reply #496

plumber

Not arsed about Besic, would love to get rid of Williams, Klaassen, Sandro and Bolasie. But I won't blame the club if they stay or get loaned on ridiculous terms.
Considering their quality and wages it's almost impossible to make a good business.

July 22, 2018, 04:02:22 PM
Reply #497

eugene

we're listening to the word of Allardyce now
Canít believe allardyce said klas was putting money before football ffs pot kettle black

July 22, 2018, 04:16:29 PM
Reply #498

Dr. Sponge

Besic would be suited to a 3 in midfield so he may well be in Silvaís plans. Heís got talent, we just havenít been able to see if he can be consistent because of his injuries.

July 22, 2018, 06:24:17 PM
Reply #499

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Heís been really good to be fair, but I think as usual when he gets a chance in a competitive game heíll be exposed by better opposition, higher pressure and less time on the ball, leading to brainless decisions on his part as he tries harder and harder to play his normal game.

I like him but itís time to shit or get off the bog I think.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 23, 2018, 03:15:16 AM
Reply #500

Shogun

Administrator
Please cut our losses on Keane, give him back to Burnley.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

July 23, 2018, 03:39:21 AM
Reply #501

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Please cut our losses on Keane, give him back to Burnley.

I’m spoiled a bit by watching one of the prems most consistent defenders ever in Jags, but - Micheal Keane is fucking pony.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 23, 2018, 03:43:15 AM
Reply #502

KoemansNumberTens

Iím spoiled a bit by watching one of the prems most consistent defenders ever in Jags, but - Micheal Keane is fucking pony.

Heís a horrible signing. We paid top money for a player that doesnít really look a top flight player. Heís an accident waiting to happen

July 23, 2018, 03:46:57 AM
Reply #503

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Heís a horrible signing. We paid top money for a player that doesnít really look a top flight player. Heís an accident waiting to happen

Sean Dyche really needs a salesman of the year award

July 23, 2018, 04:09:01 AM
Reply #504

KoemansNumberTens

Sean Dyche really needs a salesman of the year award

Last year of his contract. We must have thought he was a 50m defender. Someone wants sectioning

July 23, 2018, 04:57:17 AM
Reply #505

Ramjam

Last year of his contract. We must have thought he was a 50m defender. Someone wants sectioning
He already has been
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

July 23, 2018, 06:48:07 AM
Reply #506

sam of the south

If we add Richarlison, Mina, and Digne, and keep Lookman, we would look decent with Silvaís front-foot, energetic style.

With that in mind, these would be my line-ups/squad: (yep, I would start Besic, and dispite my slandering of him, I feel Schneiderlin could keep everything ticking over nicely once the whole squad is up to speed and on the same page, plus I think Silva really likes him; I also think he prefers Keane, but I would prefer Jagielka as first choice provided we get Mina in there)

Pickford
             Coleman Mina Jagielka Digne
             Besic Schneiderlin Sigurdsson
                Walcott Tosun Richarlison

Stekelenburg
              Kenny Keane Holgate Baines
                    Davies Gana Vlasic
                  Sandro Niasse Lookman

Robinson, Baningime, Dowell, Calvert-Lewin

GK Pickford, Stekelenburg
RB Coleman, Kenny
LB Digne, Baines, Robinson
CB Mina, Jagielka, Keane, Holgate
DM Schneiderlin, Gana, Baningime
M/CM/ACM Besic, Sigurdsson, Davies, Vlasic, Dowell
FW/W/ST Walcott, Tosun, Richarlison, Sandro, Niasse, Lookman, Calvert-Lewin
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

July 23, 2018, 07:01:24 AM
Reply #507

SANA_DR0

If we add Richarlison, Mina, and Digne, and keep Lookman, we would look decent with Silvaís front-foot, energetic style.

With that in mind, these would be my line-ups/squad: (yep, I would start Besic, and dispite my slandering of him, I feel Schneiderlin could keep everything ticking over nicely once the whole squad is up to speed and on the same page, plus I think Silva really likes him; I also think he prefers Keane, but I would prefer Jagielka as first choice provided we get Mina in there)

Pickford
             Coleman Mina Jagielka Digne
             Besic Schneiderlin Sigurdsson
                Walcott Tosun Richarlison

Stekelenburg
              Kenny Keane Holgate Baines
                    Davies Gana Vlasic
                  Sandro Niasse Lookman

Robinson, Baningime, Dowell, Calvert-Lewin

GK Pickford, Stekelenburg
RB Coleman, Kenny
LB Digne, Baines, Robinson
CB Mina, Jagielka, Keane, Holgate
DM Schneiderlin, Gana, Baningime
M/CM/ACM Besic, Sigurdsson, Davies, Vlasic, Dowell
FW/W/ST Walcott, Tosun, Richarlison, Sandro, Niasse, Lookman, Calvert-Lewin

i agree 100% besides Schneiderlin...rather have Besic, Gana Dowell. or Baningime doing the Scheinderlin role.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

July 23, 2018, 07:07:47 AM
Reply #508

sam of the south

i agree 100% besides Schneiderlin...rather have Besic, Gana Dowell. or Baningime doing the Scheinderlin role.

I was just being realistic.

With his previous comments I think it is clear that Silva rates him.

I would love to trust Besic as the 6, but I feel he would do great as the 8 for us.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

July 23, 2018, 07:53:24 AM
Reply #509

SANA_DR0

I was just being realistic.

With his previous comments I think it is clear that Silva rates him.

I would love to trust Besic as the 6, but I feel he would do great as the 8 for us.

I feel he has matured,, he still tries to do to much... but we dont have anyone else like Besic in our squad.. i feel Siggy Gana and Besic as the midfield 3 would be pretty solid. 3 very hard working CM's.. 2 who can spray a pass.. one who is ultra creative and one who can take people on.. and who covers lots of ground..
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....