October 17, 2018, 12:20:19 PM

Author Topic: What to do with our current squad  (Read 34047 times)

June 14, 2018, 04:49:47 AM
Reply #15

dunkster

Thought someone on here stated that he's been told he can go?
Could just be paper talk I guess.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

June 14, 2018, 05:41:55 AM
Reply #16

dunkster

Well silva did mention him by name when explaining his tactics the other day
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

June 14, 2018, 05:04:43 PM
Reply #17

dunkster

It wouldn't have missed silvas attention how poorly MS played last season. He obviously believes with a new formation and tactics and his own man-management skills, that he can bring out the best.
There's definately a player in there,  it's just motivating him to putting in 100% every game.
(That's been the problem for all the managers so far.)
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

June 14, 2018, 05:09:13 PM
Reply #18

dunkster

The alleged incident with mirallas when they played up in training and got sent home is definately a black mark.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

June 14, 2018, 10:10:42 PM
Reply #19

dunkster

Pretty sure Brands wouldn't have come here just as a guy to sell players and maybe pick up a few with the sales money.
Just how much moshiri is willing to pump in on top? Guess we will see.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

June 15, 2018, 04:52:18 AM
Reply #20

dunkster

I think silva suggested that if the central defensive midfielder is good enough it allows the other two to push up so therefore 4-1-2-3.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

June 15, 2018, 04:53:02 AM
Reply #21

dunkster

And when he said that he named Morgan as that player
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

July 24, 2018, 01:45:10 AM
Reply #22

dunkster

Looks bad doesn’t it that goal, totally left for dust as well.

My issue with Keane is that he doesn't seem overly aware either. There's plenty of good defenders not blessed with great pace but they have great awareness and reading of the game, constantly looking around checking what's about them.
With THAT goal he seemed as though he had no clue there was even a player there.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

July 27, 2018, 05:50:03 AM
Reply #23

dunkster

Why are people having a pop at Sigurdsson?

The least of our problems him.

Agree
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

July 30, 2018, 04:17:18 PM
Reply #24

dunkster

whenever Ireland have a meaningless friendly

Haha. I.like that one..very bloody true
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

July 30, 2018, 11:04:06 PM
Reply #25

dunkster

Gueye can't create anything. He's a an 9ut and out defensive midfielder.
Schneirderlin has ability to pass but he's lazy and doesn't get stuck in.
Davies (I'm sorry) from what i watch is a bit of a headless chicken. Often overruns the ball when he has it. Often gives ball away when passing and too many Petulant fouls given away if opposition get the hop on him. To me he's an all rounder but not overly special at anything (waits for abuse from you lot)
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]