July 23, 2018, 04:20:36 PM

Author Topic: What to do with our current squad  (Read 21161 times)

UnsyisaRhino, KoemansNumberTens and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

June 14, 2018, 04:49:47 AM
Reply #15

dunkster

Thought someone on here stated that he's been told he can go?
Could just be paper talk I guess.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

June 14, 2018, 05:41:55 AM
Reply #16

dunkster

Well silva did mention him by name when explaining his tactics the other day
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

June 14, 2018, 05:04:43 PM
Reply #17

dunkster

It wouldn't have missed silvas attention how poorly MS played last season. He obviously believes with a new formation and tactics and his own man-management skills, that he can bring out the best.
There's definately a player in there,  it's just motivating him to putting in 100% every game.
(That's been the problem for all the managers so far.)
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

June 14, 2018, 05:09:13 PM
Reply #18

dunkster

The alleged incident with mirallas when they played up in training and got sent home is definately a black mark.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

June 14, 2018, 10:10:42 PM
Reply #19

dunkster

Pretty sure Brands wouldn't have come here just as a guy to sell players and maybe pick up a few with the sales money.
Just how much moshiri is willing to pump in on top? Guess we will see.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

June 15, 2018, 04:52:18 AM
Reply #20

dunkster

I think silva suggested that if the central defensive midfielder is good enough it allows the other two to push up so therefore 4-1-2-3.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

June 15, 2018, 04:53:02 AM
Reply #21

dunkster

And when he said that he named Morgan as that player
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]