October 23, 2019, 02:16:12 PM

Author Topic: What to do with our current squad  (Read 45186 times)

April 11, 2018, 07:00:34 PM
Read 45186 times

Ross

Wonder whatll happen with Mangala?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

April 11, 2018, 07:26:33 PM
Reply #1

Ross

He'll probably get put out to pasture again

Which may mean we take him again this time for a full season Id have thought given our need for a centreback.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

June 14, 2018, 04:57:56 PM
Reply #2

Ross

Schneiderlin had about half a dozen good games for us over 18 months and its not as if weve played that badly in all that time. Hes definitely one we should be looking to move on if we can find a buyer for a player with a questionable attitude and a heart of a pea, the talent he does have is far outweighed by his character flaws.

June 15, 2018, 12:25:55 AM
Reply #3

Ross

Im not expecting a big net spend this summer regardless of how Brands worded it or how its been interpreted.

June 15, 2018, 05:49:06 PM
Reply #4

Ross

We didnt have a big net spend last season either tbh, wasnt it only about 50 or 60 mill?

True or the season before so Im not sure why people believe its going to be different all of a sudden simply because weve changed managerial positions, especially at a time were were knocking on doors looking for massive loans for a major development.

Weve heard from Moshiri in the past about how the club needs to be self generating and Brands has said almost the exact thing himself last week. Doesnt mean we wont spend on whats we needed this summer though given the number of players theyre hopeful of getting shut of.

July 27, 2018, 06:35:09 AM
Reply #5

Ross

I said Koeman would leave this club/squad in a worse state than hed ever found it..

but would you listen?....