October 22, 2020, 01:20:42 AM

Author Topic: What to do with our current squad  (Read 53751 times)

July 24, 2018, 01:34:34 AM
Reply #540

nsno

I want us to sign a centre mid who can apply pressure but also take on a man and play defence splitting passes, anyone think of anyone?
Fabregas. He's in the last year of his contract too.....One can only dream
you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows

July 24, 2018, 01:45:10 AM
Reply #541

dunkster

Looks bad doesn’t it that goal, totally left for dust as well.

My issue with Keane is that he doesn't seem overly aware either. There's plenty of good defenders not blessed with great pace but they have great awareness and reading of the game, constantly looking around checking what's about them.
With THAT goal he seemed as though he had no clue there was even a player there.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

July 26, 2018, 04:06:17 AM
Reply #542

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
What’s going on with Holgate then now his number has gone to Richarlison?

Is moving up the pecking order?

Or is he getting shipped out?

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

July 26, 2018, 04:07:35 AM
Reply #543

D15TIN

not announced the numbers yet, may well be taking Williams number 5

July 26, 2018, 04:17:02 AM
Reply #544

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber

Didn't Silva say he's got a big role to play for us this year?

More than happy for certain young players to be given an extended run in the side this season and Holgate is certainly one of them

Would be a great statement to make him number 5
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

July 26, 2018, 04:19:12 AM
Reply #545

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Always seen him as a number 4. Our elegant defenders are number 4. Brutes like Dave Watson are number 5s.
Every storm runs out of rain. - Dr. Maya Angelou

July 26, 2018, 04:21:34 AM
Reply #546

Macca77

not announced the numbers yet, may well be taking Williams number 5

This makes sense

July 26, 2018, 01:32:30 PM
Reply #547

D15TIN

MS: “You are talking about almost 30 players. We have to do some signings as well; four, five, maybe one more and of course we need to make some space in our squad to get new signings in our squad. I would like to work with 22 players and 3 goalkeepers.” #EFC #COYB https://t.co/0tnRWYVK0N

July 26, 2018, 01:48:17 PM
Reply #548

D15TIN

Doucoure not featured in any pre season games with Watford, that one a goer too you think? I'd imagine silva interested

July 26, 2018, 03:17:22 PM
Reply #549

blue1948

Just watched the Besic interview on Everton tv .Got to say I think he has a big role to play here ,may be he is seen as the "6 " that Marco is on about .Love him to do well ,saying that love them all to do well even Mirallas ( that part of the sentence will self -destruct in three minutes)

July 26, 2018, 03:33:27 PM
Reply #550

penguinofdoom1878

Just watched the Besic interview on Everton tv .Got to say I think he has a big role to play here ,may be he is seen as the "6 " that Marco is on about .Love him to do well ,saying that love them all to do well even Mirallas ( that part of the sentence will self -destruct in three minutes)

Unfortunately he's not good enough if we can get a half decent offer for him then we should sell, same with Mirallas. Besic has played 52 games in 4 seasons, we let limited players hang around far too long.

July 26, 2018, 03:49:12 PM
Reply #551

Alanvideo

Unfortunately he's not good enough if we can get a half decent offer for him then we should sell, same with Mirallas. Besic has played 52 games in 4 seasons, we let limited players hang around far too long.
................I think we expected Boro to sign Besic after his good loan spell . Don't know why it hasn't happened.
We are special ,we are Everton.

July 26, 2018, 03:59:13 PM
Reply #552

themilkycoffees

................I think we expected Boro to sign Besic after his good loan spell . Don't know why it hasn't happened.

Think he's good enough to play in the PL. Just maybe not good enough to play regularly for a team looking to get in the top six. 

July 27, 2018, 04:10:38 AM
Reply #553

kramer0

What kind of fee would Sigurdsson fetch this summer?

Also, how much does a playmaker who actually wants the ball cost?

Asking for a friend.

July 27, 2018, 04:12:10 AM
Reply #554

Ramjam

Lucky to get £25m for Siggy,
WE ARE THE PEOPLE