September 22, 2018, 07:12:26 AM

Author Topic: What to do with our current squad  (Read 32671 times)

July 27, 2018, 04:39:39 AM
Reply #555

SANA_DR0

What kind of fee would Sigurdsson fetch this summer?

Also, how much does a playmaker who actually wants the ball cost?

Asking for a friend.

Probably the same as all the Walsh Signings (sorry Walsah/Koeman signings)

loss on Bolassie  30m - 15 m
Klaassen 29m to 15m?
Sandro... well maybe break even on him.
Keane 30m to 15m
Schneiderlin - 27m? 12m

and siggy

45m to 20m

its totally shocking the bad business we did last summer, how can players depreciate so much and so fast???

it cant be all down to the manager not utalizing them correctly... even tho i wish it was..

lol at the asking for a friend comment,, reminded me so much of 4chan a few years back., and how things slowly find their way onto the normal parts of the web.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 04:52:46 AM by SANA_DR0 »
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

July 27, 2018, 05:19:40 AM
Reply #556

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
What’s going on with Holgate then now his number has gone to Richarlison?

Is moving up the pecking order?

At this point maybe by default
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 27, 2018, 05:25:31 AM
Reply #557

Lxxx

Lucky to get £25m for Siggy,

Nah, that was his true value last summer. Before he had an average season and aged a year.

We’re stuck with a rapidly depreciating asset in him. Just hope he can reproduce some kind of form again before he’ll need replacing.

July 27, 2018, 05:35:10 AM
Reply #558

nsno

We are desperate for an aggressive midfielder, somebody who other teams are afraid of playing against. Somebody snide who loves a tackle. We've not had this since fellaini and we are far to weak and easily pushed off the ball. Shelvey from Newcastle would be my shout.
you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows

July 27, 2018, 05:47:24 AM
Reply #559

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Why are people having a pop at Sigurdsson?

The least of our problems him.

July 27, 2018, 05:49:28 AM
Reply #560

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Honestly think Koeman has done an absolute number on this squad and it’s going to take a few years before we can have a truly balanced squad like we did under Moyes.

Even with Martinez there was a baseline to build from.

This squad though needs ripping up.

July 27, 2018, 05:50:03 AM
Reply #561

dunkster

Agree
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

July 27, 2018, 05:54:49 AM
Reply #562

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

Probably the same as all the Walsh Signings (sorry Walsah/Koeman signings)

loss on Bolassie  30m - 15 m
Klaassen 29m to 15m?
Sandro... well maybe break even on him.
Keane 30m to 15m
Schneiderlin - 27m? 12m

and siggy

45m to 20m

its totally shocking the bad business we did last summer, how can players depreciate so much and so fast???

it cant be all down to the manager not utalizing them correctly... even tho i wish it was..

lol at the asking for a friend comment,, reminded me so much of 4chan a few years back., and how things slowly find their way onto the normal parts of the web.

I think you're quoting the top figures including add ons to be fair and we didn't pay more than 22 for Schneiderlin if my memory serves.

Sigurdsson I think we'd easily get 30 mill for, although of course it's still a huge loss. But he's a decent player and worth more to us staying than leaving.
"If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles." – Wayne Dyer

July 27, 2018, 06:02:12 AM
Reply #563

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

Yeah like he’s never looked that good for us and he was expensive but we do know that he is capable of high standards. I would rather fuck off the ones who even on their best day aren’t anywhere near good enough.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 27, 2018, 06:07:58 AM
Reply #564

sam of the south

Anyone know what injury Walcott has and if he’s due back soon, and if Lookman is actually injured?

If we had those two up with Richarlison this side would look a lot more positive.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

July 27, 2018, 06:13:56 AM
Reply #565

SANA_DR0

I think you're quoting the top figures including add ons to be fair and we didn't pay more than 22 for Schneiderlin if my memory serves.

Sigurdsson I think we'd easily get 30 mill for, although of course it's still a huge loss. But he's a decent player and worth more to us staying than leaving.

i blame the alcohol,, only way to get past the Blackburn match...

i cant see anyone out the top 6 who would pay 30m for Sigurdsson...I would have been able to see Burnley go for him, but they just got Wilshere..

I used to have faith in Walsh, If you go back through the Walsh posts, I firmly put teh blame at Koemans feet. i've never 'dissed' Walsh, or blamed him for the transfers, in fact i rated him... but looking back,  Last summer was just playing bingo.

I see Siggy as a 8 (in CM) rather than a 10, i'd rather keep him than sell him.. i hope he excells in that cm position.
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

July 27, 2018, 06:16:49 AM
Reply #566

Evertonian in NC

People need to give the Siggy/Davies partnership time to develop.  I think there is a spark there, and could really work in Marco's system.  Shit like that doesn't blossom overnight, though.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

July 27, 2018, 06:22:29 AM
Reply #567

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
i blame the alcohol,, only way to get past the Blackburn match...

i cant see anyone out the top 6 who would pay 30m for Sigurdsson...I would have been able to see Burnley go for him, but they just got Wilshere..

I used to have faith in Walsh, If you go back through the Walsh posts, I firmly put teh blame at Koemans feet. i've never 'dissed' Walsh, or blamed him for the transfers, in fact i rated him... but looking back,  Last summer was just playing bingo.

I see Siggy as a 8 (in CM) rather than a 10, i'd rather keep him than sell him.. i hope he excells in that cm position.

You really are drunk. Didn't West Ham get Wilshere? :)
"If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles." – Wayne Dyer

July 27, 2018, 06:35:09 AM
Reply #568

Ross

I said Koeman would leave this club/squad in a worse state than he’d ever found it..

but would you listen?....
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

July 27, 2018, 06:41:35 AM
Reply #569

SANA_DR0

You really are drunk. Didn't West Ham get Wilshere? :)

:S

i blame the color of the kits.
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....