DCL (Sub)
0 (0%)
Holgate (Sub)
0 (0%)
Klaassen (sub)
2 (4.4%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Voting closed: March 14, 2018, 12:46:37 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Brighton  (Read 12421 times)

March 09, 2018, 09:46:08 PM
Reply #90

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Good news. Chris Hughton just got manager of the month award. Or maybe Everton will break that hoodoo of whoever gets the award loses their next game.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

March 09, 2018, 09:51:57 PM
Reply #91

Cozzie

Yep, nailed on he will win this one then lose his next 4.

March 09, 2018, 10:17:24 PM
Reply #92

TheTone

Think they've finally caught @Django sneaking into Sam's office and nicking the team sheet

March 10, 2018, 01:22:28 AM
Reply #93

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Going to this one, stub-hubbed it for £15, which says something about how things are going for us at the moment

I'm strangely looking forward to it, though I am prepared for a potential horror show

The return of Baines would be a boost, another start for Tosun to give him a chance to settle into the side would also be a positive. I'm happy to get the points on the board first and foremost to guarantee our safety before the inevitable binning off for Allardyce and hopefully a more exciting appointment
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 10, 2018, 02:09:34 AM
Reply #94

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Going to this one, stub-hubbed it for £15, which says something about how things are going for us at the moment

I'm strangely looking forward to it, though I am prepared for a potential horror show

The return of Baines would be a boost, another start for Tosun to give him a chance to settle into the side would also be a positive. I'm happy to get the points on the board first and foremost to guarantee our safety before the inevitable binning off for Allardyce and hopefully a more exciting appointment

My biggest hope is that Tosun gets a few chances at goal.

I mean, just put a few on his head boys, or make him a yard and let him have a dig. Fellas been with us a month and a half and I honestly couldn’t tell you anything about him at all.

His stats from turkey say he takes lots of shots, sound let’s let him have a go.

When I was a kid getting a new striker was the most exciting thing about football. I remember being fucking PSYCHED about James Beattie.

we’ve paid nearly £30 million beans for this guy, let’s get some excitement going.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 10, 2018, 02:34:19 AM
Reply #95

Jamokachi

What the fuck is the obsession with 4-4-2? It's as archaic as Allardyce, and will see us get dominated by 99.9% of teams. Granted, that happens now, but 4-4-2 is not the answer. Proper 'football manager' shout.

March 10, 2018, 02:35:05 AM
Reply #96

Simon Paul

Administrator
We will win this tomorrow. But that won't change the opinions on Allardyce

It might quieten them a little and he will think its all gone away, but he doesn't know Everton despite his claims

He will be marched out of town soon enough.

March 10, 2018, 02:37:00 AM
Reply #97

Jamokachi

March 10, 2018, 02:37:25 AM
Reply #98

Major Clanger

When I was a kid getting a new striker was the most exciting thing about football. I remember being fucking PSYCHED about James Beattie.

:)

I felt the same.

I still remember that goal of his when everybody thought he was going to welly it over the bar and he did the most exquisite lob instead.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

March 10, 2018, 02:38:41 AM
Reply #99

Jamokachi

:)

I felt the same.

I still remember that goal of his when everybody thought he was going to welly it over the bar and he did the most exquisite lob instead.

That nonchalant celebration too. Lovely stuff.

March 10, 2018, 03:34:31 AM
Reply #100

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Strikers really don’t excite me anymore. We have been so starved of quality forwards for so long and apart from lukaku, the few that have done well for us over a short time or a season or so are Campbell and Yakubu. The rest have been meh. Spurs and the shite have had more quality strikers in the past couple of seasons than we’ve had in three decades. Speaks volumes.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

March 10, 2018, 04:18:23 AM
Reply #101

benny

NSNO Subscriber
We will win this tomorrow. But that won't change the opinions on Allardyce

It might quieten them a little and he will think its all gone away, but he doesn't know Everton despite his claims

oh i bloody hope so cant stand this for much longer its spoiling my sex life

March 10, 2018, 04:08:06 PM
Reply #102

Ramjam

Any team news yet?
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

March 10, 2018, 04:43:52 PM
Reply #103

SANA_DR0

What the fuck is the obsession with 4-4-2? It's as archaic as Allardyce, and will see us get dominated by 99.9% of teams. Granted, that happens now, but 4-4-2 is not the answer. Proper 'football manager' shout.

im saying 4-4-2 due to Tosun and Niasse being pretty shit when they're on their own upfront, especially with someone like siggy on the left (of a 3) and having Martina down the same side.. we dont use the pitch well enough for a 433, we havent got the players for a 433. hence the struggle to attack and keep possession.

Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

March 10, 2018, 04:44:06 PM
Reply #104

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Any team news yet?

I heard

Pickford

Coleman Keane Mori Baines

Gana  Davies Rooney

Walcott Tosun Sigurdsson
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!