DCL (Sub)
0 (0%)
Holgate (Sub)
0 (0%)
Klaassen (sub)
2 (4.4%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Voting closed: March 14, 2018, 12:46:37 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Brighton  (Read 14216 times)

March 06, 2018, 07:49:25 PM
Reply #30

Bluenose 91

I do reckon we'll win this one like.

We've been comfortable at home against this level of opposition most of the season even off the back of some shite results away from home.

March 06, 2018, 08:28:38 PM
Reply #31

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Never beaten by Brighton at home.

Should be routine given their away form and our home record.

And Burnley were on 54 game losing streak when conceding first.

If we win it's going to be anything but routine, it'll be a grind.

March 07, 2018, 12:15:05 AM
Reply #32

bacon sarnie

he'd probably open his mouth and munch it in one bite.

Just wanna see him get one right in the kisser before getting legged down the tunnel with Mini-Me in his arms.

March 07, 2018, 01:26:42 AM
Reply #33

Gash

Global Moderator
Never beaten by Brighton at home but the last time we beat them was 1980, letís just carry on the routine every 38 years then eh !

In fairness, we've only played them twice at home since and the last of them was over 35 years ago.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 01:28:37 AM by Gash »

March 07, 2018, 01:33:44 AM
Reply #34

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
In fairness, we've only played them twice at home since and the last of them was over 35 years ago.
[/quote

Yes I knew that thanks, 1980 was over 35 years ago.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 01:37:06 AM by Escla »

March 07, 2018, 03:35:38 AM
Reply #35

bluenuck

Never beaten by Brighton at home.

Should be routine given their away form and our home record.

Why?! Why you gotta go write this?

We're fucked now.  lolol

March 07, 2018, 04:17:43 AM
Reply #36

john e

I really hope we win this one, BUT we all know Everton these days and that big fat tosser will not have a clue how to set the team up..

March 07, 2018, 04:20:39 AM
Reply #37

arteta4spain

You watch, weíll get beat and then get some decent results against the shite and city and heíll say it was all part of his master plan. The fat cunt.

March 07, 2018, 04:50:19 AM
Reply #38

Paddockoldie

Holgate and Mori at the back we might just get lucky with a draw. They'll be up for it after beating Arsenal.. if we get beat he has to go!!!!

March 07, 2018, 04:51:31 AM
Reply #39

Shogun

Administrator
Feel like Iím the only one on here who has actually seen Funes Mori play football.

Heís not very good.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 07, 2018, 04:57:00 AM
Reply #40

Gash

Global Moderator
I like Funes Mori in a "mental bastard" kind of way. I do dread the attempted karate kit as the ball flies over his head though, or the 'rush of blood' charges out of defence, taking on everyone only to give the ball away and leave a big fuck off hole in defence where he should have been.

March 07, 2018, 05:38:50 AM
Reply #41

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Iiiiiiii actually think Funes Mori and Keane will work. Heís left sided, he can cover for Keaneís lack of athleticism, he is happy to take the ball to feet and move up the pitch, even if sometimes he is forced to turn around - in a lot of ways heíll be like Mangala (who I also think would have worked) so personally Iím thinking why not.

Baines back? Imo no, hasnít had any minutes for thre u23s so I think heís probably still very fragile and we think he probably could play but heís be out for a month afterwards.

Midfield - I think will be Gana, Davies, Rooney, although I wouldnít be surprised to see Morgan get a start, potentially even ahead of Rooney after his showing the other week. Would rather Rooney and fingers crossed he can turn his form around, to do that he needs minutes.

Donít think DCL will be on the left, think it will be Sig one side Walcott other and I think Tosun will start and score.

3-2 Everton.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 07, 2018, 01:09:42 PM
Reply #42

Paddockoldie

Feel like Iím the only one on here who has actually seen Funes Mori play football.

Heís not very good.

Ah... I didn't say he was any good. He's just a better option than Williams (banned) and Jags  (slow and right footed)

March 07, 2018, 02:01:36 PM
Reply #43

Hawkandro

I bet Murray, Izquedero and Gross are gutted the Chuckle Brothers won't be playing together this weekend. They would have been licking their lips watching the Burnley game.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

March 07, 2018, 02:06:01 PM
Reply #44

Toddacelli

Funes Mori - he's shit hot on YouTube like!

The first thing on here is a really good free kick - which tbh I didn't know he had in his locker. Maybe it got thrown out with Niasse's locker  :)

Anyway - if you're bored of seeing loads of headers - just go to 2.50 in the vid and watch his stuff against Brazil.

Or 3.46 where he wins back possession, nutmegs Neymar and starts a give and go that he follows all the way into the Brazil box where he nearly gets on the end of the cross from the move he started.

He's genuinely not awful. He just doesn't show the good stuff often enough.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates