August 20, 2019, 08:40:55 PM

Author Topic: Kenwright to step down this month  (Read 7452 times)

March 06, 2018, 10:14:21 PM
Read 7452 times

Alanvideo

Forget about Usmanov, even if the wealthiest man in the world were behind this stadium he wouldn’t pay cash as you suggest Usmanov were able to do, name who you like, Warren Buffet, Mark Zuckerberg, Amancio Ortega etc. They would raise the finance then let the company pay the interest.
........................yes that's how it works. Rich people and companies don't use their cash reserves. Always use someone else's money is the rule .
We are special ,we are Everton.

March 13, 2018, 10:57:30 PM
Reply #1

Alanvideo

Here's the Elstone story:
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/mar/13/everton-ceo-robert-elstone-super-league-rugby
..............as I understand it ,his potential employers are the 12 breakaway clubs that comprise Super League. And he could double up as CEO of the entire Rugby league ? Couldn't that be a conflict of interest on occasions ,like the PL and the FA ?
Either way it's a step down from Everton ,maybe he's being eased out .

March 15, 2018, 06:00:26 PM
Reply #2

Alanvideo

Google newsfeed has put up a story/expose from the sun saying we have taken 3 "payday style loans" since the 150m investment from Moshiri.
Not clicked on it to see what they're talking about, because, well, who would want the Sun in their browsers history?

But, if true, it's good that we have Kenwright around to sort this stuff. Seeing as how he has years of experience doing it for us.
.................it says we have borrowed against future payments for Stones and Lukaku to improve cash flow. I guess a lot of businesses do this type of thing. We've got an accountant in charge in the shape of Farhad Moahiri ,I think he knows what he's doing.