November 17, 2018, 05:01:57 PM

Author Topic: [News]Deluded Allardyce wants long-term Everton stay  (Read 6001 times)

March 09, 2018, 07:19:50 AM
Reply #30

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
COuld we pay him his relegation bonus and tell him WBA will do the same if he keeps them up. Double dip Sam. We know you want to.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

March 09, 2018, 09:38:10 AM
Reply #31

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos l Everton!

March 09, 2018, 02:21:28 PM
Reply #32

SANA_DR0

could it be any worse than under Allardyce?

i just want some attacking flowing football...

im desperate.. lol
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

March 09, 2018, 02:31:32 PM
Reply #33

Hawkandro

I can't say I associate attacking, flowing football with Pardew.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

March 09, 2018, 02:33:32 PM
Reply #34

Waltzer

im desperate.. lol

I could just about stomach Sam at the time as I thought he might have something that we needed in order to sort out our defence, but ive never ever seen a situation in my life where Pardew would be the answer!?

March 09, 2018, 02:43:18 PM
Reply #35

Macca77

Does anyone know of any Evertonian's that actually still want Allardyce here now, let alone next season? Honestly a load of my season ticket holder mates have said they will be asking for a refund if he's still in charge.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 02:44:54 PM by Macca77 »

March 09, 2018, 03:14:37 PM
Reply #36

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Hes a smart bastard, he knows that after his smirking at fans displeasure and his substitutions people were saying hes trying to get the sack and pick up his 6 million before fucking off back to Dubai but if it went to tribunal regarding his pay off the club could possible make a case that he was deliberately forcing the issue through his actions. Hence he comes out now saying oooh I want to stay with this great club forever ! Cunt !

March 09, 2018, 03:30:33 PM
Reply #37

SANA_DR0

I could just about stomach Sam at the time as I thought he might have something that we needed in order to sort out our defence, but ive never ever seen a situation in my life where Pardew would be the answer!?

i never said he was the answer, i just want to swap sam for him until the end of the season.

smiling/smirking when we lost, saying newcastle/west ham are on the same level as us, and have the  same sort of history

the fucker can fuck off. hence the swap suggestion with pardew. (plus im 5 mins from the west brom ground, i dont want them to go down.)
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

March 09, 2018, 04:03:39 PM
Reply #38

BlueMaquis

ive never ever seen a situation in my life where Pardew would be the answer!?

When you need a spare punching bag.

March 09, 2018, 04:23:57 PM
Reply #39

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
When you need a speed bump in a hurry.

March 09, 2018, 04:35:21 PM
Reply #40

Lxxx

This is a bit of an issue.

We, like most people, want a reasonable guarantee of success.

But we’re not getting anyone from the top 6 teams and then most / all of the ones below are either past it / never been it / or massive gambles.

Therefore you’re left with non PL appointments which are also gambles.

However given the current PL experience options it’s pretty much only possible to want a gamble.

What I think does need to be taken into account is that if someone does a good job for two seasons and then gets sacked in the third doesn’t make that job a failure from the point of future considerations.

Looking for people with a track record of a number of 4/5 year successful stints is going to come up with a short list indeed (Guardiola...).

I think that is symptomatic of modern day football. In years gone by when players had to bust a gut to earn a living it was more common to stick with a manager as players didn't down tools so quickly and easily for fear of losing their income.

Today's pampered millionaires quickly lose the motivation to bust a gut for a manager and need a regular change of voice to keep them motivated. There's no shame in changing your manager every few years to keep it fresh as long as their is some continuity from above, Chelsea have been successful with it for example.

I think we'd be a perfect fit for aspiring, talented managers who have reached a certain level of success but aren't yet at the level of  the top tier, but who could want to use us as a springboard for it. If we had a stable board and experienced DoF we could look to apply this model, but until we get that no manager with genuine aspirations will look at us as anything more than a cash cow.

March 09, 2018, 04:45:00 PM
Reply #41

TheTone

doesn't give a fuck the big man

March 09, 2018, 05:07:11 PM
Reply #42

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

im desperate.. lol

In what world does Pardew manage attacking flowing football??
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos l Everton!

March 09, 2018, 05:38:31 PM
Reply #43

SANA_DR0

In what world does Pardew manage attacking flowing football??

um Chartlton and newcastle?

i was on about him being here temporary until summer, not full time.. to me his style of play is totally different than Koemans and Allardyces ...

as i said, im deluded. i been bored to fuck with the negativeness of our last 2 managers. so compared to them, he is attacking flowing football...
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

March 09, 2018, 05:49:06 PM
Reply #44

Macca77

Pardew? Honestly? He's on a par with Allardyce for utter shitness and total anti football