October 16, 2018, 04:36:53 PM

Author Topic: [News]Deluded Allardyce wants long-term Everton stay  (Read 5639 times)

March 09, 2018, 11:49:56 PM
Reply #60

boothill

It's not Moyes hating. His career has fallen off a cliff since he left us and he's facing another relegation scrap again this season. I like the bloke and I'll be forever grateful for the job he did here but he has his limitations and he's seemingly following a well worn path that the rest have taken. I hope he doesn't take West Ham down but I wouldn't put any money on it, they're bang in it.
Wasnt west ham bottom when moyes took them over ?

March 09, 2018, 11:51:49 PM
Reply #61

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Wasnt west ham bottom when moyes took them over ?
They were in the bottom three I think
Now they are 3pts above that
Simply simply lovely

March 09, 2018, 11:52:52 PM
Reply #62

boothill

They were in the bottom three I think
Now they are 3pts above that

March 10, 2018, 12:49:54 AM
Reply #63

sirblue57

It's not Moyes hating. His career has fallen off a cliff since he left us and he's facing another relegation scrap again this season. I like the bloke and I'll be forever grateful for the job he did here but he has his limitations and he's seemingly following a well worn path that the rest have taken. I hope he doesn't take West Ham down but I wouldn't put any money on it, they're bang in it.
[/quot
If he does nothing else in his career, he has done far more than all of those tears combined.
Have some respect for what he did for us.
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

March 10, 2018, 12:53:04 AM
Reply #64

bacon sarnie

Allardyce is acutely aware of how hostile Goodison will be should the team underperform again on Saturday. “We all are,” he said. “We are absolutely aware of that and I’m sure the players are too. They have to draw on their experience to deliver under the pressure they’ve put themselves under. We have to live with that pressure. We have to get it right tactically and there is going to be frustration against a very good Brighton side who will be difficult to break down.”

Allardyce came in for further criticism from supporters when he appeared to smirk during a television interview following the Burnley defeat. He has denied doing so. “I don’t know what my facial expressions look like when I am answering questions to be honest with you,” he said. “My wife often tells me to stop doing this [fidgets with his face] and all I know is that I was thinking about the question and how to answer it. I think my answer reflected that I was extremely disappointed at the way we lost the game and how we performed in the second half.

“The big responsibility lies on you. This job, you go home and think about it all the time. You have to try and keep a clear mind and be focused on what you do. I really didn’t do anything like that [smirk] that I am particularly aware about.”

Covering his arse - not - the spoofing bastard.

March 10, 2018, 02:19:54 AM
Reply #65

Jamokachi

If he does nothing else in his career, he has done far more than all of those tears combined.
Have some respect for what he did for us.

Is he your mum?

March 10, 2018, 02:55:00 AM
Reply #66

sirblue57

Is he your mum?

No. In just sick of the shit we have to put up with. The buck stops in the boardroom. Notes did a fair bit of good, and to drag him down with fucking martinez, Norman and bow dam the shithouse is just pathetic.
Let's concentrate on getting the club moving in the right direction , not making petty comments about the last decent manager we have had since royle.

March 10, 2018, 02:57:09 AM
Reply #67

blue slug

Is sirblue tipsy with these notes and Norman quotes 😉

March 10, 2018, 03:15:29 AM
Reply #68

Jamokachi

No. In just sick of the shit we have to put up with. The buck stops in the boardroom. Notes did a fair bit of good, and to drag him down with fucking martinez, Norman and bow dam the shithouse is just pathetic.
Let's concentrate on getting the club moving in the right direction , not making petty comments about the last decent manager we have had since royle.

Yea, he was good for us, no one is disagreeing with you.

He's been fucking shit since he left though. No harm in acknowledging that. It doesn't detract from his time here.

March 10, 2018, 01:53:49 PM
Reply #69

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Wonder if we could coax Harry Redknapp out of retirement.

Always thought he would have been a good England manager. 

March 10, 2018, 02:32:32 PM
Reply #70

sirblue57

March 10, 2018, 05:28:34 PM
Reply #71

BlueForYou

Ee by gum

Spearmint Sam thought he himself would be a good England manager

But a man's gotta chew, what a man's gotta chew

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

March 10, 2018, 07:49:04 PM
Reply #72

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Could we bury him under the pitch? He'll have a long time stay then. Well, until we move to our new ground :)
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

March 11, 2018, 01:59:16 AM
Reply #73

Toffee1

Could we bury him under the pitch? He'll have a long time stay then. Well, until we move to our new ground :)

We'd get done by the Environment Agency for polluting the earth and when it rains, his Grecian 2000 would cause an oil slick.

March 11, 2018, 02:08:40 AM
Reply #74

bacon sarnie

What was good enough for Jimmy Hoffa.

Wonder why his post match was more calm & collected than his pre?