June 22, 2018, 03:23:04 AM

Author Topic: [News]Deluded Allardyce wants long-term Everton stay  (Read 4830 times)

March 09, 2018, 02:11:50 AM
Reply #15

penguinofdoom1878

Moshiri wouldn't dare

Im not so sure, you can only go on reports, but didnt one in the Guardian only last week say Moshiri had resistance in the boardroom to his appointment. Plus the first time he turned us down it was said then about Moshiri has been made aware of fan backlash over it.

March 09, 2018, 02:20:10 AM
Reply #16

gizzblue

To not know the majority of fans absolutely hate the fat cunt (aside the two deludedposters on here)...Moshiri must've had his head in the sand for the last two weeks ...or up Sams arse.

March 09, 2018, 02:24:58 AM
Reply #17

Lxxx

To not know the majority of fans absolutely hate the fat cunt (aside the two deludedposters on here)...Moshiri must've had his head in the sand for the last two weeks ...or up Sams arse.

He doesn't know the club and is based in London. If the rumours that him and Kenwright don't see eye to eye are true then I can well understand him making these decisions in a vacuum.

March 09, 2018, 02:27:21 AM
Reply #18

Bluedylan

Im not so sure, you can only go on reports, but didnt one in the Guardian only last week say Moshiri had resistance in the boardroom to his appointment. Plus the first time he turned us down it was said then about Moshiri has been made aware of fan backlash over it.

Nah, he's offski. Only question is if it's soon or at the end of the season (for me).
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

March 09, 2018, 02:34:29 AM
Reply #19

gizzblue

He doesn't know the club and is based in London. If the rumours that him and Kenwright don't see eye to eye are true then I can well understand him making these decisions in a vacuum.
Thing is its not just Everton fans anymore all the media had a good kick at him for his smirking ....the more the merrier .😅.

Sams had his chips ....his gravy and his wine too.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 02:38:24 AM by gizzblue »

March 09, 2018, 02:37:08 AM
Reply #20

Jamokachi

I think he's just saving face. Of course he's going to say he want's to be part of the long term project.

March 09, 2018, 02:49:48 AM
Reply #21

SANA_DR0

Has there ever been a manager swap? I feel WBA could use Allardyces experience to save them from the drop,, and we could get Pardew for a few weeks, would love to see how the team would do under Pardew, even tho he is shit.. but his style of football is different to Koemans and Allardyces.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

March 09, 2018, 02:57:03 AM
Reply #22

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
I fucking hate Pardew.

I wouldn’t touch 95% of the dross currently managing in the PL.

March 09, 2018, 03:01:37 AM
Reply #23

74Blue

Has there ever been a manager swap? I feel WBA could use Allardyces experience to save them from the drop,, and we could get Pardew for a few weeks, would love to see how the team would do under Pardew, even tho he is shit.. but his style of football is different to Koemans and Allardyces.
No. We need to swerve that jizz-headed prick at all costs. He's almost as big a cunt as Mark Hughes

March 09, 2018, 03:06:23 AM
Reply #24

SANA_DR0

as you can tell, im desperate for some attacking football.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

March 09, 2018, 03:44:31 AM
Reply #25

Ari

I think he is just trying to save a bit of face before he gets sacked.  Everybody knows that he will be gone in the summer, including him.

March 09, 2018, 04:07:42 AM
Reply #26

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I fucking hate Pardew.

I wouldn’t touch 95% of the dross currently managing in the PL.

This is a bit of an issue.

We, like most people, want a reasonable guarantee of success.

But we’re not getting anyone from the top 6 teams and then most / all of the ones below are either past it / never been it / or massive gambles.

Therefore you’re left with non PL appointments which are also gambles.

However given the current PL experience options it’s pretty much only possible to want a gamble.

What I think does need to be taken into account is that if someone does a good job for two seasons and then gets sacked in the third doesn’t make that job a failure from the point of future considerations.

Looking for people with a track record of a number of 4/5 year successful stints is going to come up with a short list indeed (Guardiola...).

March 09, 2018, 04:08:21 AM
Reply #27

toffee_scot

“I came out of retirement because there’s a long-term plan at Everton that I was excited to be a part of."

Stadium aside, what long term plan?

March 09, 2018, 04:39:31 AM
Reply #28

Cereal Killer

“I came out of retirement because there’s a long-term plan at Everton that I was excited to be a part of."

Stadium aside, what long term plan?

"I came out of retirement because there's a rich owner who knows fuck all about football throwing money around like fun coupons that I was excited to be a part of"

March 09, 2018, 04:59:34 AM
Reply #29

Macca77

Im not worried at all, he's deffo gone