October 23, 2018, 01:46:39 AM

Author Topic: Stoke v Everton  (Read 10933 times)

March 15, 2018, 06:23:57 PM
Reply #30

Bluenose 91

Clearly in the minority here but I haven't seen much from when he's played to suggest Vlasic could be starting Premier League games at no10 for us.

Can't recall any sort of impressive passing range or shooting from distance.

He is tidy on the ball and strong for his size but I don't really get the uproar around him not playing so much.

March 15, 2018, 06:26:12 PM
Reply #31

Macca77

Clearly in the minority here but I haven't seen much from when he's played to suggest Vlasic could be starting Premier League games at no10 for us.

He is tidy on the ball and strong for his size but I don't really get the uproar around him not playing so much.

I'm in your gang here, don't understand the hype

March 15, 2018, 06:33:21 PM
Reply #32

Shogun

Administrator
He’s a young forward player who is good on the ball and has plenty of experience so naturally people want to see more of him.

I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 15, 2018, 06:35:39 PM
Reply #33

Macca77

He’s a young forward player who is good on the ball and has plenty of experience so naturally people want to see more of him.

I'd like to see more of his sister

March 15, 2018, 07:03:04 PM
Reply #34

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I'd like to see more of his sister

She's proper grim.

March 15, 2018, 07:07:16 PM
Reply #35

Macca77

March 15, 2018, 07:44:34 PM
Reply #36

dunkster

Is Walcott fit for the game?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 07:47:32 PM by dunkster »
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

March 15, 2018, 08:17:33 PM
Reply #37

sam of the south

Have you seen much to suggest that Klaassen has a good passing range, or a good shot from distance?

He doesn’t even look tidy on the ball, and he certainly doesn’t seem strong for his size.

Vlasic looks good at receiving the ball, and is good at protecting it, and he scored two and had two assists in the Europa League, which again is more than Klaassen managed.

Of course, we could move Rooney further forward, but I don’t think it was any coincidence last week that with him deep instead of Gana we dominated possession for once, and created more goalscoring opportunities than usual.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

March 15, 2018, 08:39:05 PM
Reply #38

Bluenose 91

Have you seen much to suggest that Klaassen has a good passing range, or a good shot from distance?

He doesn’t even look tidy on the ball, and he certainly doesn’t seem strong for his size.

Vlasic looks good at receiving the ball, and is good at protecting it, and he scored two and had two assists in the Europa League, which again is more than Klaassen managed.

Of course, we could move Rooney further forward, but I don’t think it was any coincidence last week that with him deep instead of Gana we dominated possession for once, and created more goalscoring opportunities than usual.

Not really but I'm not suggesting Klaassen plays there either.

I think we'd be best going with a midfield 3 of Gana, Rooney and Davies.

Davies the furthest forward of the three but Rooney can also push up too.

March 15, 2018, 09:15:09 PM
Reply #39

Alanvideo

Of the two ,I think Vlasic is the more likely to actually 'do something ' ,make a run ,beat a man ,shoot at goal etc. Vlasic is quite physical while Klaassen has skill but looks as weak as piss.
We are special ,we are Everton.

March 15, 2018, 09:31:58 PM
Reply #40

sam of the south

Not really but I'm not suggesting Klaassen plays there either.

I think we'd be best going with a midfield 3 of Gana, Rooney and Davies.

Davies the furthest forward of the three but Rooney can also push up too.

I think Rooney staying deepest last week was precisely why we had more possession and created more chances than usual.

Another player comfortable on the ball (like Sigurdsson) is what we need to continue the way we played against Brighton.

The fact we had three ‘forward passers’ as our midfield three last week was key.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

March 15, 2018, 09:34:59 PM
Reply #41

Lxxx

I remember Klaassan's attempt at goal in the Lyon game when he was virtually one on one. It was like watching a finish from the U-8's team. Meanwhile Vlasic has had two on one's for us and scored them both.

Not that this is any guarantee he'd fare better in this position but it's an indicator.

March 15, 2018, 10:30:35 PM
Reply #42

Hawkandro

Looking forward to Berahino scoring for the first time in 23 years.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

March 15, 2018, 10:58:39 PM
Reply #43

bacon sarnie

Looking forward to Berahino scoring for the first time in 23 years.

Crouch wants some of that as well.

March 15, 2018, 11:02:03 PM
Reply #44

D15TIN

I remember Klaassan's attempt at goal in the Lyon game when he was virtually one on one. It was like watching a finish from the U-8's team. Meanwhile Vlasic has had two on one's for us and scored them both.

Not that this is any guarantee he'd fare better in this position but it's an indicator.
Christ I remember that