December 19, 2018, 06:58:25 AM

Author Topic: Stoke v Everton  (Read 12349 times)

March 17, 2018, 08:00:59 PM
Reply #60

Cozzie

As expected but annoyed Vlassic is not on the bench.

March 17, 2018, 08:01:20 PM
Reply #61

Macca77

Happy with that

March 17, 2018, 08:09:58 PM
Reply #62

Evertonian in NC

as unimaginative as expected
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

March 17, 2018, 08:10:39 PM
Reply #63

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Agreed, sadly

Thereís nothing particularly wrong with that side though, Iíd probably pick the same thing myself.

However at some point Iíd still like to see some who havenít managed to get minutes get some prem mins under belts as we look towards next year. Frankly thereís a few fighting (or not rather, whatever the case may be) for their future at the club.

E.g there really is no reason why we should ever see Ashley Williams again. Itís patently obvious that he shouldnít be part of the future of the club simply because of his age and the fact he isnít good enough.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 17, 2018, 08:28:33 PM
Reply #64

sam of the south

Thereís nothing particularly wrong with that side though, Iíd probably pick the same thing myself.

However at some point Iíd still like to see some who havenít managed to get minutes get some prem mins under belts as we look towards next year. Frankly thereís a few fighting (or not rather, whatever the case may be) for their future at the club.

E.g there really is no reason why we should ever see Ashley Williams again. Itís patently obvious that he shouldnít be part of the future of the club simply because of his age and the fact he isnít good enough.

That is what I meant.

The side is fine and balanced.

But we need and want to see what Klaassen and Vlasic can do, as well as Holgate and Baningime for that matter.

Having Scneiderlin on the bench, but no Baningime or Vlasic is particularly annoying.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

March 17, 2018, 08:34:16 PM
Reply #65

bacon sarnie

Johnson & Crouch, no cunty Hughes, can't possible fail here.

Ahem....

March 17, 2018, 08:39:52 PM
Reply #66

Mayor Farnum

Crouch starting for them. Their manager has about as much confidence in our centre-halves as we do.

March 17, 2018, 08:40:48 PM
Reply #67

sam of the south

That is what I meant.

The side is fine and balanced.

But we need and want to see what Klaassen and Vlasic can do, as well as Holgate and Baningime for that matter.

Having Scneiderlin on the bench, but no Baningime or Vlasic is particularly annoying.

Not to mention Martina instead of Kenny (although Martina has really raised his game recently, Kenny still needs to be around the squad more)
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

March 17, 2018, 08:43:37 PM
Reply #68

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Any streams for this?
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

March 17, 2018, 08:46:03 PM
Reply #69

Shogun

Administrator
What does it say about us that the soccer Saturday team have gone for three home wins and a draw?
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 17, 2018, 08:49:42 PM
Reply #70

Evertonian in NC

Crouch starting for them. Their manager has about as much confidence in our centre-halves as we do.

He reads the NSNO predictions for that fucker
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

March 17, 2018, 08:55:28 PM
Reply #71

kramer0

Your grim yearly reminder that Charlie Adam still exists.

March 17, 2018, 08:56:57 PM
Reply #72

Cozzie

Basically, everyone in that Stoke side will score today.

March 17, 2018, 08:57:27 PM
Reply #73

Gash

Global Moderator

March 17, 2018, 08:58:34 PM
Reply #74

Evertonian in NC

Basically, everyone in that Stoke side will score today.

they really do have a nightmare of bogie squadron/otherwise useless fucks, don't they?