October 20, 2018, 11:44:30 PM

Author Topic: Kenwright to step down this month  (Read 5810 times)

March 15, 2018, 05:44:49 PM
Reply #60

Waltzer

https://twitter.com/LivEchoEFC/status/973948784106442754

Am i missing something here or is this the Liverpool echo discrediting their own story?

March 15, 2018, 06:00:26 PM
Reply #61

Alanvideo

Google newsfeed has put up a story/expose from the sun saying we have taken 3 "payday style loans" since the £150m investment from Moshiri.
Not clicked on it to see what they're talking about, because, well, who would want the Sun in their browsers history?

But, if true, it's good that we have Kenwright around to sort this stuff. Seeing as how he has years of experience doing it for us.
.................it says we have borrowed against future payments for Stones and Lukaku to improve cash flow. I guess a lot of businesses do this type of thing. We've got an accountant in charge in the shape of Farhad Moahiri ,I think he knows what he's doing.
We are special ,we are Everton.

March 15, 2018, 06:23:38 PM
Reply #62

cantoffee

.................it says we have borrowed against future payments for Stones and Lukaku to improve cash flow. I guess a lot of businesses do this type of thing. We've got an accountant in charge in the shape of Farhad Moahiri ,I think he knows what he's doing.
All clubs do this so it's not exactly news.

March 15, 2018, 06:45:21 PM
Reply #63

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Google newsfeed has put up a story/expose from the sun saying we have taken 3 "payday style loans" since the £150m investment from Moshiri.
Not clicked on it to see what they're talking about, because, well, who would want the Sun in their browsers history?

But, if true, it's good that we have Kenwright around to sort this stuff. Seeing as how he has years of experience doing it for us.

Wow, exposure of a common business practice, The Sun really have excelled their usual gutter standards journalism standards here.