July 14, 2020, 09:10:36 AM

Author Topic: [News]40 points – now to call time on Allardyce  (Read 5123 times)

March 18, 2018, 01:45:02 AM
Read 5123 times

Everton News

40 points – now to call time on Allardyce

Everton have reached the magic, often wrongly-quoted, tally of 40 points and therefore Premier League safety for another season.  So it's time to get rid of the bore-fest that is Sam Allardyce.

Source: 40 points – now to call time on Allardyce

March 18, 2018, 03:07:44 AM
Reply #1

gizzblue

Yes ...deffo ...if he's still here tomorrow it will be way to long .
Born not made a blue .

March 18, 2018, 03:27:37 AM
Reply #2

Bigjmill

He set his stall out in the interview today by saying he wants to start planning now. The board would surely let him know this week by backing him or not. He has actually said that Moshiri 'understands' his vision and agrees with it. I don't see him going anywhere
REMOVED FOOTER TO SHUT Sir Stealth Up !

March 18, 2018, 03:38:23 AM
Reply #3

bigl1cks

Im disgusted by this desire to fail because of the hatred to Sam allardyce.

Alternate agendas are the ruin of modern football.
anything but long ball!

March 18, 2018, 03:45:17 AM
Reply #4

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber

March 18, 2018, 03:51:15 AM
Reply #5

Waltzer

He set his stall out in the interview today by saying he wants to start planning now. The board would surely let him know this week by backing him or not. He has actually said that Moshiri 'understands' his vision and agrees with it. I don't see him going anywhere
Yep. I'm worried there's more chance of him signing an extension than getting the bullet before the end of the season

March 18, 2018, 03:59:24 AM
Reply #6

Simon Paul

Administrator
Im disgusted by this desire to fail because of the hatred to Sam allardyce.

Alternate agendas are the ruin of modern football.
What desire do fail?

This season was written off. We are safe. Get rid and get a manager in who wants to win things.

March 18, 2018, 04:16:27 AM
Reply #7

Ramjam

Well get flogged the next two games then it will be goodbye time.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

March 18, 2018, 04:31:38 AM
Reply #8

bacon sarnie

Well get flogged the next two games then it will be goodbye time.

If we win the next two games they'll project his image into space or worse on the Street end exterior....hang on!

March 18, 2018, 04:41:20 AM
Reply #9

sam of the south

I really dont think hes going to be moved on at all, not even in the summer, unfortunately.

Mind you, I had the same grim thoughts about whatamanager and but ok avoiding the chop, but luckily I was bang wrong.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

March 18, 2018, 04:42:16 AM
Reply #10

sam of the south

If we win the next two games they'll project his image into space or worse on the Street end exterior....hang on!

Haha, that was so cringe  ;D
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

March 18, 2018, 04:50:27 AM
Reply #11

Ari

What desire do fail?

This season was written off. We are safe. Get rid and get a manager in who wants to win things.

Only if it were that simple and thank God you're not the owner of Everton.   What if we lose the next 4 games, where would we be then?  Were not the world champions though we have got 40 point.

March 18, 2018, 05:15:15 AM
Reply #12

penguinofdoom1878

Only if it were that simple and thank God you're not the owner of Everton.   What if we lose the next 4 games, where would we be then?  Were not the world champions though we have got 40 point.

wheres the world cup Moshwrongstone!!

March 18, 2018, 05:38:32 AM
Reply #13

Ross

Yeah lets make him the highest paid football manager ever for 6 months work. Moshiris got this covered hasnt he?

I mean its coming out of his pocket and not the clubs yeah?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

March 18, 2018, 06:26:43 AM
Reply #14

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I'd love it if we got bellend deadline day to do a big interview with him on sky, bigging him up to fuck and then moshiri walks on and says in true she's all that style "you didn't finish this would last forever? Oh you did? That's so sweet"
Simply simply lovely