July 14, 2020, 11:54:04 AM

Author Topic: [News]40 points – now to call time on Allardyce  (Read 5133 times)

March 18, 2018, 06:58:03 AM
Reply #15

BlueMaquis

I'd love it if we got bellend deadline day to do a big interview with him on sky, bigging him up to fuck and then moshiri walks on and says in true she's all that style "you didn't finish this would last forever? Oh you did? That's so sweet"

I wouldn't. I'd prefer our owner spoke proper english if he's going to appear on tv.

March 18, 2018, 07:05:08 AM
Reply #16

eyesalwaysblue

We Can't sack him he's bought Wallcot and brought Cenk in from the cold, about to buy Wiltsheer, the guy's flying
I still despise Clive Thomas..

March 18, 2018, 07:22:14 AM
Reply #17

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Ironically hes transfer business has been some of the better ones in the past 18 months.

Still want him out.
Every storm runs out of rain. - Dr. Maya Angelou

March 18, 2018, 10:16:09 AM
Reply #18

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
How do we feel if we beat Liverpool with him?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

March 18, 2018, 10:17:56 AM
Reply #19

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
How do we feel if we beat Liverpool with him?

Wont make a difference to me. We have beat the shite with worse teams than this ... get rid still regardless!
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos l Everton!

March 18, 2018, 10:19:04 AM
Reply #20

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Wont make a difference to me. We have beat the shite with worse teams than this ... get rid still regardless!

Can't remember our last win against them.  Home or away. Been way too long
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

March 18, 2018, 10:20:21 AM
Reply #21

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Can't remember our last win against them.  Home or away. Been way too long

2-0 i think? Arteta and Cahill? 2010 i recon?
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos l Everton!

March 18, 2018, 11:00:22 AM
Reply #22

Ramjam

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

March 18, 2018, 01:09:26 PM
Reply #23

Paddockoldie

Get rid. If he stays it would show an incredible lack of vision and ambition by the club. We need a younger and ambitious manager who has vision and more importantly a plan. Sam's is to save his huge face each week. He's now blowing smoke up Tosun's arse whereas the other week he threw him under a bus and said he might not make it here. Get rid of him ASAP

March 18, 2018, 01:33:05 PM
Reply #24

Ari

Get rid. If he stays it would show an incredible lack of vision and ambition by the club. We need a younger and ambitious manager who has vision and more importantly a plan. Sam's is to save his huge face each week. He's now blowing smoke up Tosun's arse whereas the other week he threw him under a bus and said he might not make it here. Get rid of him ASAP

I think he will definitely go.  But the timing is important, at least I think that. The fear for some is that we will win the next two games, which are against the top team Manchester City and our top rival Liverpool, and keep the job.  To prevent that is to sack him now.  I'd like that but only if the club already has someone in line for the job.  I would sack him very early in the summer or middle of april.  Enough of the ramblings from me.

March 18, 2018, 02:45:37 PM
Reply #25

Alanvideo

We Can't sack him he's bought Wallcot and brought Cenk in from the cold, about to buy Wiltsheer, the guy's flying
..................I think ' Wiltsheer ' is the best mis-spelling of his name so far and another reason not to sign him  :snigger:
We are special ,we are Everton.

March 18, 2018, 03:29:58 PM
Reply #26

Simon Paul

Administrator
Only if it were that simple and thank God you're not the owner of Everton.   What if we lose the next 4 games, where would we be then?  Were not the world champions though we have got 40 point.
We would be in the same position as if he had stayed because he will likely lose the next four games himself anyway.

March 18, 2018, 04:20:26 PM
Reply #27

gizzblue

So now Sams getting the plaudits for Wallcot ,Cenk and the possibility of Jock Wheelchair ....what the fuckin hell has the fraud Walsh our DoF (jumped up scout) been doing for his wedge then.
Born not made a blue .

March 18, 2018, 04:27:57 PM
Reply #28

Simon Paul

Administrator
So now Sams getting the plaudits for Wallcot ,Cenk and the possibility of Jock Wheelchair ....what the fuckin hell has the fraud Walsh our DoF (jumped up scout) been doing for his wedge then.
He only signs the shit players mate. Thought everyone knew that anyone we sign who is boss is done by Allardyce. Even Klaasen was his idea. But not Sandro.

March 18, 2018, 04:29:54 PM
Reply #29

gizzblue

He only signs the shit players mate. Thought everyone knew that anyone we sign who is boss is done by Allardyce. Even Klaasen was his idea. But not Sandro.
Ahhh that makes more sense thanks👍
Born not made a blue .