July 14, 2020, 10:44:56 AM

Author Topic: [News]40 points – now to call time on Allardyce  (Read 5128 times)

March 18, 2018, 05:01:35 PM
Reply #30

eyesalwaysblue

Poor Sam Allardyche he just can't catch a break..
I still despise Clive Thomas..

March 18, 2018, 06:33:47 PM
Reply #31

bacon sarnie

Haha, that was so cringe  ;D

Yeah. Looked like the Shah of Iran up there and then boom he was gone.
Should makover allardyce as widow twanky and beam him up.
Have Lee as a gremlin barking at his feet.

March 18, 2018, 07:09:09 PM
Reply #32

Redartin

How do we feel if we beat Liverpool with him?

I think there is a good chance of getting at least a draw, not because of the fat man, but because of Klipity
Klopp who will have his eye on the two City games in the Champions league. He also probably thinks he has now secured a top four place this season.

Of course if it happens the fat man will claim he is the tactical genius, so to prevent that, fuck him out now. The Everton way, seems to be to do what is not expected. So let's keep that going and sack him now that he has won away from home, and got us safe, and is planning for next year.

March 18, 2018, 09:45:08 PM
Reply #33

arteta4spain

Itll be so Everton to keep him on and he does well despite the fact the fans dont want him here!🤦‍♂️

March 18, 2018, 10:14:49 PM
Reply #34

Cereal Killer

I think he will definitely go.  But the timing is important, at least I think that. The fear for some is that we will win the next two games, which are against the top team Manchester City and our top rival Liverpool, and keep the job.  To prevent that is to sack him now.  I'd like that but only if the club already has someone in line for the job.  I would sack him very early in the summer or middle of april.  Enough of the ramblings from me.

More likely he'll throw in the fringe and youth players against the Shite and City, see us get destroyed, then shrug his shoulders and say "see I was right, they aren't any good which is why I've not played them"

Before demanding we sign some expensive mercenaries on ridiculous wages

March 18, 2018, 10:24:44 PM
Reply #35

Alanvideo

How do we feel if we beat Liverpool with him?
....................I'd be prepared to give Sam a cheer if he accidentally trips Klopp when he sets off on one of his touchline dashes.
We are special ,we are Everton.

March 18, 2018, 10:54:29 PM
Reply #36

Bluedylan

We've improved a bit, with players retuning but I fully expect the shite and City to batter us.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

March 18, 2018, 10:59:38 PM
Reply #37

Shogun

Administrator
We've improved a bit, with players retuning but I fully expect the shite and City to batter us.

Those matches will just be carbon copies of the home match against United.
If you're not angry, you're not listening.

March 18, 2018, 11:05:35 PM
Reply #38

blue slug

Even if he somehow managed to get us 6th place Id still want him to piss off

March 18, 2018, 11:07:36 PM
Reply #39

Lxxx

He's not going anywhere until the end of the season and nor should he really. Let's not become even more of a basket case of a club than we already are. We'll finish safely in mid table, which is shockingly bad in itself, but it's no reason to make us look even worse than we already do.

Let's do the sensible thing which is sound out a new DoF and manager and get everything done properly in time for the week after the season finishes. Then hopefully we press the reset button and start the Moshiri reign all over again, properly this time.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 12:33:37 AM by Lxxx »

March 19, 2018, 12:00:02 AM
Reply #40

Evertonian in NC

City, sure - but the German Elton John may just take a Derby dive, unless the CL tie is hopeless after the first leg (which I hope it is, for the sake of my sanity).
"Pardon me, I have nothing to say." - George Carlin

March 19, 2018, 12:59:08 AM
Reply #41

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
1.47 points per game since Allardyce started.

Was 1.07 before.

Not sure how that compares to previous managers' records. Works out at 56 points a season - fairly standard Everton form.

March 19, 2018, 01:32:44 AM
Reply #42

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
More likely he'll throw in the fringe and youth players against the Shite and City, see us get destroyed, then shrug his shoulders and say "see I was right, they aren't any good which is why I've not played them"

Before demanding we sign some expensive mercenaries on ridiculous wages
Hasn't he played more youngsters than any other club since he came? Last time I looked it averaged about 3 a game. That was 2 or 3 weeks ago?
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

March 19, 2018, 02:16:57 AM
Reply #43

gizzblue

Hasn't he played more youngsters than any other club since he came? Last time I looked it averaged about 3 a game. That was 2 or 3 weeks ago?
He's kinda had to no choice imho ...Kenny had to be played ...benni got binned back to the under 23S and holgate been bummed pretty much since the alleged racism incident ...but what ever 👍
Born not made a blue .

March 19, 2018, 02:38:51 AM
Reply #44

Alanvideo

He's kinda had to no choice imho ...Kenny had to be played ...benni got binned back to the under 23S and holgate been bummed pretty much since the alleged racism incident ...but what ever 👍
.................Baningime  was an unused sub v. Brighton , Holgate has been a late sub in the last 2 games But yes Kenny has vanished after a good run of games.
We are special ,we are Everton.