October 24, 2018, 10:50:38 AM

Author Topic: Hello from the Everton Fans' Forum  (Read 9058 times)

March 20, 2018, 05:16:40 PM
Read 9058 times

Everton Fans Forum

Hello all

We at the Fansí Forum would like to become part of your community.

With exciting times ahead and us wanting as large a demographic as possible, we would like to be available to you for any questions,queries or general observations that you may have, we would also like to be able to come to you for suggestions for anything and everything and introduce you to any events that may be taking place in the future.

From input for the move to Bramley Moore Dock, the improvement of your current matchday experience or just a comment on how things are,we would like to hear from you. Just remember we can not do anything about what goes on ,on the pitch.  ;)

If we have put this in the wrong place then could the Administrators be so kind as to move it for us.

March 20, 2018, 08:10:07 PM
Reply #1

Bally

Administrator
Remember folks anything you need discussing at our meetings you can use here
It's the roll I way

March 20, 2018, 08:27:41 PM
Reply #2

BlueMaquis

From input for the move to Bramley Moore Dock, the improvement of your current matchday experience or just a comment on how things are,we would like to hear from you. Just remember we can not do anything about what goes on ,on the pitch.  ;)

Is the dugout considered "on the pitch" because I could think of a few things to improve my matchday experience...

March 20, 2018, 08:40:18 PM
Reply #3

bacon sarnie

Can you bring the Toffee Lady back? Not from the dead like but a facsimile thereof.

Everton Mints Rool OK

March 20, 2018, 09:31:54 PM
Reply #4

School of Science

Do you think this ground move will go ahead and have you any inkling about the capacity size. I ask this because on other Everton websites, some posters are convinced and try their best to convince others that Moshiri is a fraud. Don't think that at all myself.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

March 21, 2018, 03:30:41 AM
Reply #5

Everton Fans Forum

Is the dugout considered "on the pitch" because I could think of a few things to improve my matchday experience...
I think maybe it would be considered as "on the pitch" in this case

March 21, 2018, 03:33:17 AM
Reply #6

Everton Fans Forum

Can you bring the Toffee Lady back? Not from the dead like but a facsimile thereof.

Everton Mints Rool OK

Funny enough we were discussing something very similar during our last meeting.
I can neither confirm or deny that a version of the toffee lady is on the way back.

March 21, 2018, 03:37:34 AM
Reply #7

Everton Fans Forum

Do you think this ground move will go ahead and have you any inkling about the capacity size. I ask this because on other Everton websites, some posters are convinced and try their best to convince others that Moshiri is a fraud. Don't think that at all myself.

I think we are definitely going ahead with the ground move, as far as the capacity goes,  there has not been a definite amount agreed, there is going to be fan consultation with regard to this, it has already begun and part of the reason we have signed up to forums is to help with this.

March 21, 2018, 04:17:45 AM
Reply #8

School of Science

I think we are definitely going ahead with the ground move, as far as the capacity goes,  there has not been a definite amount agreed, there is going to be fan consultation with regard to this, it has already begun and part of the reason we have signed up to forums is to help with this.

Good to have you on board, must admit when i saw your original introduction I just thought it was a new, budding unofficial blues website / forum getting off the ground. Now that I know your members of the official Everton fans forum even better. Hope t h e new ground is at least 55'000 to start with  ;D. One other question is it true Bally is a big wus in real life ? Just asking for a friend like.  :)
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

March 21, 2018, 04:24:32 AM
Reply #9

bacon sarnie

Funny enough we were discussing something very similar during our last meeting.
I can neither confirm or deny that a version of the toffee lady is on the way back.

Thanks man. Much appreciated. We miss her. Stay away from grassy knolls in Texas.

March 21, 2018, 05:19:13 AM
Reply #10

Everton Fans Forum

Good to have you on board, must admit when i saw your original introduction I just thought it was a new, budding unofficial blues website / forum getting off the ground. Now that I know your members of the official Everton fans forum even better. Hope t h e new ground is at least 55'000 to start with  ;D. One other question is it true Bally is a big wus in real life ? Just asking for a friend like.  :)

🤔🤔🤔 😂😂😂

March 21, 2018, 06:07:08 PM
Reply #11

Bluenose 91

Can we get the Chicken Balti pies back please?

March 21, 2018, 06:18:32 PM
Reply #12

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Can we have more social media content.

Like more behind the scenes and stuff?

They did a thing a few years back with jags and Baines where they played a kind of Mr and Mrs game and it was boss.

I'd love to see more of that stuff pop up more regularly.

March 21, 2018, 07:06:03 PM
Reply #13

formerKHL

why isn't there an official Everton fans forum site on the official Everton website like there used to be?

EFC must be about the only club without one.....? (not Sure)

March 21, 2018, 07:16:19 PM
Reply #14

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Can we get Roberto back for the next Blue Chrimbo?

That was the one thing he did well.