November 13, 2018, 03:47:59 AM

Author Topic: [News]Williams wants to forget frustrating season  (Read 3310 times)

June 03, 2018, 05:50:25 PM
Reply #60

gizzblue

Of course it's our right. Just something that I've never done. I've had a few hundred/thousand have a pop at me when I'm playing bad. It's not nice but it doesn't make me play better or worse.

Tbh Brownie I've played in a crowd years back and could never really decipher who they were shouting for or at .
There will always be the fan who takes it to far. ....don't get me wrong I found it funny when Ross got dropped in the night club too ....but to wish actual injuries is a cunt trick ...or as we saw when Cloemans/mccarthy's leg got broke  a redshites fantasy.
Born not made a blue .

June 03, 2018, 06:05:11 PM
Reply #61

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Tbh Brownie I've played in a crowd years back and could never really decipher who they were shouting for or at .
There will always be the fan who takes it to far. ....don't get me wrong I found it funny when Ross got dropped in the night club too ....but to wish actual injuries is a cunt trick ...or as we saw when Cloemans/mccarthy's leg got broke  a redshites fantasy.

When you're a Cardiff team playing Valleys sides the crowd are right on top of you. You hear (and feel in some cases ) everything. When Ross needed consolation from Jags at half time at Wembley I did feel sorry for him but it was then I knew (imo) that he'd never be a top player.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

June 03, 2018, 07:38:30 PM
Reply #62

Simon Paul

Administrator
seems to have taken quite the knock and ended up with a chest drain in today

wouldn't wish one of them on anyone!

Edit: So it was yesterday, but Facebook's timeline shite only showed me today.  nice one.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 07:43:18 PM by Simon Paul »