February 18, 2019, 10:10:10 PM

Author Topic: Marcel Brands to Join Everton  (Read 49674 times)

June 03, 2018, 02:18:05 PM
Reply #765

Gash

Global Moderator
Anyone think Unsworth has trimmed down a tad since Joey Barton was giving it the billy big bollocks?

Not in the video of him showing Brands round Finch Farm.

June 03, 2018, 02:28:42 PM
Reply #766

Trowel

Sucking it in, like me on the beach.

www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

June 03, 2018, 03:09:53 PM
Reply #767

dunkster

Lol..you can spot a 'sucking-it-up' pose a mile off. Good old undsie
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

January 09, 2019, 12:38:36 AM
Reply #768

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Joined the board. What’s that mean?
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

January 09, 2019, 12:41:35 AM
Reply #769

NickNack

does that mean he’s a Director Director of football or a Director of Football Director?

January 09, 2019, 12:43:57 AM
Reply #770

Gash

Global Moderator

Basically means he's in charge of all footballing matters and not just recruitment.

January 09, 2019, 12:52:51 AM
Reply #771

School of Science

Great news in my opinion, integrates him into Everton FC even more, shows we are committed to him and him us. Can't wait to see even more of his signings.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

January 09, 2019, 01:04:28 AM
Reply #772

Martip

The real deal this guy

January 09, 2019, 01:48:36 AM
Reply #773

MmmblueBernard

Chief Minister for Keepie uppies.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

January 09, 2019, 04:24:13 AM
Reply #774

Zoolander

NSNO Subscriber
Serious move for him and us.
The rest of the board cover business matters. Eg sponsorship, stadium etc.
He now seemingly has sole control of football matters. Recruitment, strategy, management and coaches.
Good move if you ask me. We’ve Made some questionable decisions with recruitment of players and coaching staff since Moshiri arrived - this suggests he’s seen that and is giving the reigns to a football expert, whilst running the business as he sees fit.
All for this.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

January 09, 2019, 05:41:44 AM
Reply #775

Bluedylan

Fantastic move by the club. Excellent long term decision.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

January 09, 2019, 09:41:55 AM
Reply #776

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Will soon be president of the world this guy. Unstoppable.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

January 09, 2019, 04:35:50 PM
Reply #777

Alanvideo

Imagine having a board member who actually knows something about football . Amazing !
We are special ,we are Everton.

January 09, 2019, 04:44:13 PM
Reply #778

Waltzer

Imagine having a board member who actually knows something about football . Amazing !
Yep, I get why Lukaku went, but some of Moshiris comments were a little concerning. He said something along the lines of it was hard to replace Lukaku, it would have cost 120 million and the player would want 250k a week, so why did he let him go for 75 million if he knew a replacement of that standard would be nearly double? I get Rom wanted out but he still had 2 years on his contract, a world cup coming up etc so it wasn't like he was walking for free anytime soon or about to down tools? Hopefully having Brands on the board will enable decisions to be better thought through and give a better idea on market values of replacements prior to selling key assets

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

January 09, 2019, 08:21:09 PM
Reply #779

gizzblue

Yep, I get why Lukaku went, but some of Moshiris comments were a little concerning. He said something along the lines of it was hard to replace Lukaku, it would have cost 120 million and the player would want 250k a week, so why did he let him go for 75 million if he knew a replacement of that standard would be nearly double? I get Rom wanted out but he still had 2 years on his contract, a world cup coming up etc so it wasn't like he was walking for free anytime soon or about to down tools? Hopefully having Brands on the board will enable decisions to be better thought through and give a better idea on market values of replacements prior to selling key assets

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

Wasn't about to down tools  lolol

Is this the same Lukaku we couldn't get to report to training because he was out in Miami with Pogba ?.
Moshiris hand was forced imho ...we had a player who didn't want to be here... end of.
Born not made a blue .