July 19, 2018, 09:07:07 AM

Author Topic: Marcel Brands to Join Everton  (Read 38960 times)

April 04, 2018, 03:39:12 PM
Read 38960 times

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Reading that article sounds like Mosh may be giving Raiola a nice brown envelope under the table ďto help make Everton a top four teamĒ

April 05, 2018, 03:46:41 PM
Reply #1

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Just to play devils advocate, and I hope Iím wrong as I donít know anything about Brands, but As heís familiar with the Dutch league and the Dutch players would that not make him more likely to sign players such as Klaassen and others heís been working with. Just a thought like.

I honestly donít think that we will ever find out how good/bad Klaasen is untill he is given the opportunity to play in position within a system that works, personally hope he is kept on and given a chance with a new manager in a structured pre season.

April 05, 2018, 04:16:46 PM
Reply #2

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Or maybe Van Persie or  Bergkamp or Arden Robbin or Rudd Gullit or Van Nistelroy or..or... a Koeman !

April 06, 2018, 02:51:41 PM
Reply #3

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

April 06, 2018, 03:31:24 PM
Reply #4

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Allardyce is staying.

Seamus the latest player to be singing Allardyceís praise on the O.S. Thatís, Jags, Keane, Gana and Rooney that have now done that, whatís going on ?

April 10, 2018, 12:47:33 AM
Reply #5

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Forget Sky subscriptions, just get a Now T.V. Box (subsidiary of Sky) and pay £7.99 for 24 hours sky sports all channels whenever we are on.

April 16, 2018, 03:14:00 PM
Reply #6

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Hopefully, that will mean that we will now get a clearer picture of what he intends to do and probably, as a result what the plans are for the club.

Hope youíre not expecting that anytime soon ? Doubt heís even coming.

April 26, 2018, 03:28:17 PM
Reply #7

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
http://sportwitness.co.uk/marcel-brands-everton/

Says he's a week away from making up his mind.

Canít blame him though can you, clearly wants to know if they or going to sack Allardyce or not, if not then clearly he wonít come to us.

April 26, 2018, 06:46:39 PM
Reply #8

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Clearly 🙄

Yes, itís a commonly used expression, try not to worry too much about my use of it.

April 26, 2018, 07:36:01 PM
Reply #9

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Well he's talking about leaving a job he's been very successful in uprooting his family and coming here. Clearly it all hinges on Sam allardyce?

Whatís your problem ?

April 26, 2018, 07:48:51 PM
Reply #10

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
My problem. I really donít have 1. Just not sure people should be passing stuff off as fact when theyíve absolutely no clue what does and what doesnít go into a man theyíve never mets decision. I mean come on itís an extremely complex decision for him and his family. I assume you donít actually know any of them. Iíve not even seen a single report saying his decision has anything to do with allardyce. So youíve just decided it does cos you want it to be so and are now passing it off as a fact

Iím not trying to pass anything off as fact, like I said, itís a commonly used expression, doesnít necessarily mean itís definitive.

May 17, 2018, 03:32:05 AM
Reply #11

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I think he was playing for it all along.
He knew, and the Board knew, the day he signed an 18 month contract that he would be gone by the end of the season barring European qualification.

May 17, 2018, 11:43:51 PM
Reply #12

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Maybe he's going to do what Australian cricketers do. He'll play for us in the winter when our season is on and in the MLS in the summer when that season is on. And I guess when the season's overlap, he'll go back and forth as needed. Kind of like a flying sub.

You mean do a Landon Donovan.