August 15, 2018, 07:36:28 PM

Author Topic: Marcus Rashford  (Read 3172 times)

April 12, 2018, 05:58:17 PM
Reply #60

formerKHL

shall i use my 5 magic beans........

April 12, 2018, 06:29:37 PM
Reply #61

Mayor Farnum

He'll be wanting to leave United to go to a club where he's playing week in week out.

Who better than us offers that?

Spurs? Maybe but they don't pay the wages we do.

Arsenal? Looks like a good fit but im not sure they'd be in for him.

He certainly isn't going to Liverpool or city, and he'd just have the same issue at Chelsea.

So that leaves us.

We can offer him first team football, use the example of Lukaku to show him why coming to Everton is the right move for him.

Come here, be the main man for a couple of years then when you're 24/25 make the move back to United when you're a more complete player.

There's no delusion or arrogance about it. I think this is a move that could defiantly happen.

So only English clubs in for him? Dress it up as you like he will not sign for Everton. The closest we'll get to signing Rasford is when Arsenal offload Welbeck to us to make room for him in their team.

April 12, 2018, 06:42:45 PM
Reply #62

formerKHL

i keep hearing whispers he's after creswell from west ham..

anyone else hearing/heard this...

April 12, 2018, 06:55:48 PM
Reply #63

Lxxx

i keep hearing whispers he's after creswell from west ham..

anyone else hearing/heard this...

I heard it but pretended I didn't.

April 12, 2018, 07:11:02 PM
Reply #64

Hawkandro

Linked with Ryan Bertrand today. Would prefer to stop looking at players who are 28, 29 etc and focus on younger players.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

April 12, 2018, 07:24:28 PM
Reply #65

Ramjam

Linked with Ryan Bertrand today. Would prefer to stop looking at players who are 28, 29 etc and focus on younger players.
Probably best to stop looking at media bullshit then, we are going to be linked with every player on earth for the next 6 months especially the ones we donít want, ie BFS picks
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

April 13, 2018, 03:31:06 AM
Reply #66

GrantyBoy78

Rashford has played (in same capacity) 44 games for Utd this season. So itís a fallacy thatís heís not getting a look-in.

There are sound arguments for why heíd want to come here but the Lukaku scenario was totally different. Rom simply wasnít wanted by Chelsea whereas Rashford is highly thought of by Utd, heís just a young lad that isnít ready to displace a £90m senior striker.

April 13, 2018, 05:20:04 AM
Reply #67

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Rashford has played (in same capacity) 44 games for Utd this season. So itís a fallacy thatís heís not getting a look-in.

There are sound arguments for why heíd want to come here but the Lukaku scenario was totally different. Rom simply wasnít wanted by Chelsea whereas Rashford is highly thought of by Utd, heís just a young lad that isnít ready to displace a £90m senior striker.

Different scenario but there is the common thread of both (at that moment in time) wanting to play more games than Mourinho is willing to give an up and coming player. Rashford has been given more time as you say, but like Lukaku at the time he seemingly wants to be playing week in, week out.

If a player wants to play, I don't think you can argue with that and there is a difference between knowing you'll be on that team sheet most every week to only starting every few weeks with sub appearances, sprinkled in. That doesn't mean he wants to leave Man United but it's sensible at his age to want to get regular minutes and I could definitely see him being after a loan move.

So not entirely dissimilar. Let's face it, Man United (and Mourinho) want a finished product. He's let Salah and De Bruyne go as recent examples. There have been many rumours of them wanting Bale in over the last couple of windows and that doesn't seem so implausible at the moment with him being in and out of the Madrid team. If Bale comes in therefore...Rashford won't get much of a sniff at all.

We shall see.

April 13, 2018, 11:22:37 PM
Reply #68

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
He'll be wanting to leave United to go to a club where he's playing week in week out.

Who better than us offers that?

Spurs? Maybe but they don't pay the wages we do.

Arsenal? Looks like a good fit but im not sure they'd be in for him.

He certainly isn't going to Liverpool or city, and he'd just have the same issue at Chelsea.

So that leaves us.

We can offer him first team football, use the example of Lukaku to show him why coming to Everton is the right move for him.

Come here, be the main man for a couple of years then when you're 24/25 make the move back to United when you're a more complete player.

There's no delusion or arrogance about it. I think this is a move that could defiantly happen.

That's our transfer policy isn't it?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...