November 14, 2018, 01:54:25 AM

Poll

Who do you want as Everton manager?

Author Topic: [News]Who will be Everton boss next season?  (Read 29706 times)

May 11, 2018, 02:36:44 PM
Reply #30

dunkster

The only issue with silva is how much time will he be allowed if things aren't going right? There's that hanging concern from a lot of people about how he went down with hull and then got sacked after half a season at Watford.
As soon as results go a bit south, a lot of people will soon bring that up. He's gonna have to hit the ground running and show that his brand of football is where we need to be, straight from the off.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

May 11, 2018, 05:40:57 PM
Reply #31

dunkster

We could have got moyes instead of allardyce at the time i think. The fact we didn't says it all really.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

May 11, 2018, 05:42:52 PM
Reply #32

dunkster

Anyone still think we can land fonseca? I know that Spanish guy said he's turned us down as he thinks he's on shortlist for the arsenal job but I just can't see him getting it.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

May 12, 2018, 02:53:12 PM
Reply #33

dunkster

Fat ITALIAN waiter...pmsl
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

May 12, 2018, 02:54:20 PM
Reply #34

dunkster

Glad I'm hearing fonseca name mooted again. He's personally my choice. I'm hoping his recent successes will help bring in quality signings.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

May 14, 2018, 11:54:43 PM
Reply #35

dunkster

The way atalanta cut through us like piss through snow,  I think we should get their manager in
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

May 15, 2018, 04:53:03 AM
Reply #36

dunkster

To someone not overly familiar with the league there’s only a few places between them and one plays in London the other up north.

I know we like think we’re a cut above them but outside of our fan base there’s not much in it probably.

Are west ham likely to offer big funds for transfers?
I expect moshiri will still back a new manager with serioùs money,  albeit there needs to be a lot of sales as well.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

May 15, 2018, 04:57:06 AM
Reply #37

dunkster

Yeah some talk of legal action if we try to get him. That needs ironing out first
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

May 15, 2018, 05:02:12 AM
Reply #38

dunkster

I'll get behind  whoever it is.  The proof will be in the football we see. If it looks progressive with a return of  passion and desire mixed in with some nice crisp pass and move footie. Hopefully plenty of shots and goals to celebrate. That's what we want. Doesn't matter if we finish 7th if there appears a clear improvement that can be worked on further.
This is not a quick fix. There's players from moyes era still here.
Just hope we finally get the right guy and stop the circus that we have been this year
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

May 15, 2018, 06:14:53 PM
Reply #39

dunkster

Hmmn...just read that Benfica have joined the race to sign Silva
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

May 15, 2018, 08:26:03 PM
Reply #40

dunkster

I think having the confidence to take on the top 6 instead of whimping out and parking the bus for 90 minutes is crucial.
There's no way you can go 90 minutes sat back against man city and co. They are too good.
Saying "fuck it, it was always going to be too hard to win against this team" for 12 games in the season is just not acceptable.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

May 15, 2018, 11:14:51 PM
Reply #41

dunkster

No manager is without risk. Whoever it is needs to be able to work with the current squad. They will need to work with whoever the technical director will be, will have to work with the board.
Some managers have premiership experience, others do not.
It's stating the obvious but it's not all black and white
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

May 15, 2018, 11:21:44 PM
Reply #42

dunkster

I think if we are looking for someone who can work with the current squad we are looking for a miracle worker. It’s painfully limited

Can't argue there. But there's no way a new manager will be able to buy 8 or 9 new players. 2 to 4 quality players maybe.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

May 16, 2018, 02:46:06 AM
Reply #43

dunkster

Fonseca has won his second league in a row and won the domestic cup beating kiev. Great run in champions league this year as well...silva got the sack.
These are things that happened SINCE we enquired about silva earlier.
It must have brought one or two red flags for silva's  appointment.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

May 16, 2018, 02:48:24 AM
Reply #44

dunkster

If you were a very decent footballer. (Probably not a demand-champions-league level)
But certainly with decent clubs interested in you, would you be more tempted to play for silva or fonseca you think?
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]